Riding Off WIth Your Heart in Tennessee
Wildwood Manor Bed and Breakfast • Hilham, TN
- One-Night Stay for Two in the Wildwood Lodge Suite with a Dozen Roses and a Dinner for Two ($149)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Margie Ruth or Derby Room with a 90-Minute Professionally Guided Horseback Trail Ride for Two and a Boxed Lunch to Go and a Dinner After the Ride ($262)
- Daily Breakfast
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Southerners know a thing or two about charm but the stately Wildwood Manor Bed and Breakfast in Hillham, Tennessee, takes the art of seduction to a whole new level. Nestled atop 40 acres of horse property, the columns of this stunning brick mansion greet you like a white knight beckoning you to ride off toward an Escape for two steeped in Southern-style elegance.
Fall in love inside intimately and individually appointed rooms, many of which offer warm fireplaces and all of which boast high-ceilings, plush carpets, fine linens, and large baths. Opt for a romance package for the addition of a dozen roses to greet your arrival and win your companion's approval.
The inn keepers here know that the surest way to your heart it through the stomach—which is why they've prepared a warm and hearty breakfast each morning served with Gevalia coffee. A romantic dinner for two is provided, but not until you've flirted with the rolling Tennessee hills with a horseback ride for two at Wildwood Stables.
Run off for a day at Standing Stone State Park, the perfect spot for a picnic (ask the inn keepers about providing a boxed lunch to go). Or sate your sweetheart's sweet tooth with divine desserts at Russell Stover Chocolate Factory and or a bottle of fine wine at Holy Ridge Winery and Vineyard.
The fainting couch has been prepared—an Escape this romantic is bound to sweep you off your feet.
For additional information, visit Wildwood Manor Bed and Breakfast on Facebook.
"John and Michelle treat their guests as friends. Their well-appointed home embraces visitors with every amenity and the grounds offer a chance to stretch the legs and take in the rolling terrain... It's a perfect getaway for couples."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at check-in
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 20, 2013 • Enjoy By May 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings