Nautical Quirks in a Grand Co. Mayo Castle
Belleek Castle • Mayo, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Standard Room
- Daily Full Irish Breakfast
- Bottle of House Wine if Dining
- Castle Tour for Two (Subject to Availability)
If the day-to-day has left you feeling a little lost at sea, allow your worries to float away with a relaxing sojourn to Belleek Castle. The historic Castle is informal, cosy, and friendly, rich in decor and antiquities, with many open-log fires to warm your steps back through half a millennium.
You and a first mate can stay at the grand castle for two nights at £134 (up to a £289 value). The spectacular venue is the result of a passion for using authentic artefacts from a wrecked vessel to craft an architectural masterpiece that's perfect for romantic, characterful getaways. Drop your luggage in your Standard Room and begin to enjoy the facilities of this once ancestral home of the Earl of Arran.
First, drop anchor at the Armada Bar for a pre-dinner ale or whisky—the dramatic bar is a recreation of the Captain's Ward Room from the doomed galleon packed full of charming quirks. Enjoy a contemporary dinner, with generous portions, in the unique, warm, panelled dining room. Become involved with the 'Drunken Bullock', a steak flambéed at the table and served flaming on a sword. Hand-made oak tables, eclectic romantic music, candlelight, charming attention, and delicious food complete the ambience. If guests choose to dine in the restaurant on one evening they will receive a bottle of wine toaccompany their meal. Awake each morning to the mouthwatering aroma of a full Irish breakfast that will help fuel a day of exploration.
The castle is set in 1,000 acres of forest and woodland on the banks of the stunning River Moy. Stretch your legs with a brisk walk as you keep an eagle eye out for the local flora and fauna. For something a little more lively, head into Ballina to experience the vibrant nightlife and shopping opportunities, or catch some live traditional Irish music in one of the local taverns. Once you're back at base make the most of an included castle tour for two (subject to guide availability) to gather insider knowledge on the building in which you rest your head.
This Escape is for two people. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Belleek Castle is quirky, informal and has a lovely homely feel. It’s more like being a weekend guest at a friend’s country estate."-- Taste of Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Voucher not valid between January 1 - February 14, and weekend bookings
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes Daily Full Irish Breakfast, Bottle of House Wine if Dining, Castle Tour for Two
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 00353 96 22400 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy by date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 54% savings