A Magical Getaway Along Ireland's Antrim Coast Road
Londonderry Arms • Co. Antrim, Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- £10 Dining Credit Per Couple to Spend in Restaurant
Ancient myth tells that the Irish giant Fionn mac Cumhaill built the Giant's Causeway so he could cross the Channel and fight Scottish giant Benandonner. If you and your other half are keen to embark on an adventure worthy of your own legend, missing out on this week's Escape to the Londonderry Arms Hotel would be a colossal mistake.
Try this on for size: you and your partner will have a magical time with a stay in a double room for two nights at the hotel on the Antrim Coast Road—part of the Causeway Coastal Route—for £73 (up to a £155 value). It's far from a stretch to see the positives of your accommodation: no two rooms are the same at this historic venue, but you can expect an en suite, TV, and tea- and coffee-making facilities in charmingly period surrounds.
Come morning, the fairy tale continues with your inclusive breakfast at your choice of the hotel's two restaurants. The more formal Frances Anne and Tapestry Restaurant offers elegantly presented food in an equally enchanting setting—all chandeliers with a pink and white colour scheme. £10 dining credit per couple should help assist your decision making. Alternatively, the Coach House Bistro will satisfy your appetite for a more relaxed start to the day—expect dishes such as scrambled eggs or beans on toast, wheaten bread stacked with bacon, egg, tomato, and mushrooms, or the classic fry-up.
Beyond the hotel, wander about the Causeway itself to know more with a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site's rugged coastline; alternatively, keep your eyes peeled for kelpies with a spot of sea angling or freshwater angling from Carnlough Harbour; or, further afield into Larne, feel like a sea nymph with a driving tour, where you could see seals, otters, whales, and dolphins.
"Formal meals are served in the Frances Anne Restaurant & Tapestry Room, which is done out in elegant traditional style with antique furniture, driftwood carvings and original Georgian fittings."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by December 31, 2013
- Voucher not valid on 24 December - 2 January, 14 -15 February, 17 March, 1 May - 31 August, Bank Holidays, and Public Holidays
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes daily breakfast and £10 dining credit per couple to spend in restaurant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (0) 28 2888 5255 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 53% savings