Find Inspiration in Sligo, the Heart of Yeats Country
Sligo Park Hotel • Sligo , Ireland
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Double Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Meal Each on One Evening
Poet W. B. Yeats was a tremendously talented fellow, but he was also a rather careless one—after all, his most immortal line is 'Tread softly, for you tread on my dreams.' Fortunately, you don't need to watch your step to realise your ambition to see his home county, Sligo—simply Escape to the Sligo Park Hotel, nestled on the edge of Sligo Town, and get a two-night stay for two for just £79 (up to a £162 value).
You and a fellow dreamer will stay in a bright and inviting double room, decked out in warm colours and wood tones; you can also make use of the hotel's leisure facilities, including sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, and pool.
What's more, you won't need to be fleet of foot to secure fine cuisine; each morning, rouse from your slumber to find an inclusive breakfast, and on one night of your stay, be treated to a two-course dinner at the sophisticated Hazelwood Restaurant or Rathanna Bar. Make sure steps towards a refined evening with the likes of goat's cheese and fresh basil mousse with toasted sour dough, confit belly of rare breed pork with a rum and raisin jus, or grilled rump of Connemara lamb accompanied by a mint foam.
Heading into Sligo Town would be a wise move, and with a plethora of galleries and historical sights, is enough to inspire verse in even the hardest of hearts. Beyond the shopping and culture of this vibrant hotspot, the surrounding country is a rugged natural wonder—dominated by flat-top mountains and with Loughs Gill, Arrow, and Key all within driving distance (the latter with a large activity park).
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
"Resounding with literary history, Sligo is one of the northwest’s most scenic counties and was the inspiration for poet WB Yeats, whose final resting place is beneath the beautiful Benbulben Mountains."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people, must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 14, 2013
- Voucher excludes 31 December 2012, 18, 19, 26 January, 14, 15 February, 1, 2 March 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Two-Course Meal Each on One Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 (0)71 9190400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2013 • Enjoy By March 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings