Two-Night Getaway to the Vibrant West Midlands
The Regency Hotel • Shirley, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
Back in the day, market town Solihull was an important mail coach stop. If you and your other half could do with putting a red-letter day in your diary, it's worth sending yourselves to this historic region of the West Midlands for a stay at The Regency.
A two-night stay for two at the hotel will push the envelope for just £69 (up to a £182.90 value), with its bright rooms and contemporary decor. Inside you'll also find the Morrisey, a lively, retro bar for the likes of sports screenings and live music; and the relaxed Regency Coffee Lounge.
The contemporary Courtyard Restaurant has informal dining all wrapped up, and included with your stay is a sumptuous two-course dinner, with the menu including the likes of chicken breast with dauphinoise potato and confit of duck leg with a spring onion potato cake. Each morning, a hearty breakfast is also included.
With its ample shopping at Touchwood and surrounding timber-framed, Tudor-fronted boutiques; renowned entertainment at nearby Birmingham NEC; and West Midlands Safari Park, Cadbury World, and Drayton Manor all between half-an-hour and an hour's drive away, you could fit the reasons not to visit Solihull on a postage stamp. You can also get back to nature with the picturesque views at Malvern and Brueton parks, or the pretty, leafy surroundings of Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens—a rare survivor from the 17th-century formal garden period.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Dive into the Sea Life Centre for fish fun. Or have a big day out at the Black Country Living Museum. Along with dozens and dozens of other attractions and events, it’s all here."-- Visit Birmingham
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 17, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher excludes 3-7 February 2013 inclusive
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Daily Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on One Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 736 8605 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2013 • Enjoy By March 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings