Learn to Speak Spanish On Location in Sunny Valencia
Escuela Albufera • Valecia, Spain
- One- (£225), Two- (£398), or Three-Week (£593) Language Course for One Person
- Shared Accommodation Included
- Valencia City Tour
- Paella Cooking Class
- Intensive Spanish Course with Placement / Level Test Included
Knowing how to say dog, cat, and several profanities in another language may have been enough to get you by at school, but it's hardly the stuff of scintillating adult conversation. If you've always wanted to know how to spout charming witticisms in Spanish, where better to learn that in Valencia, thanks to this Escape to Escuela Albufera?
Allow us to put into words the essentials of your package: an intensive Spanish course of 15 hours per week, including accommodation, is yours for one week for £225 (up to a £377 value). Alternatively, really wrap your tongue around the local lingo with the same package for two weeks for £398 (up to a £836 value), or three weeks for £593 (up to a £1,295 value). However long you stay, you'll find yourself speechless when you first set eyes on your accommodation: a shared room in a spacious wooden cabin just 200 metres from the beach, complete with en suite, kitchen, and living room. (Double private rooms available at an additional fee.*) Also on the premises: facilities that will leave you lost for words, including gardens, common porches, and two swimming pools.
It's not just lip service: your stay also features a paella cooking course, in which you'll learn to whip up the classic Valencian delicacy yourself. All other meals are up to you: why not try out your new language skills at a restaurant in Valencia town, just a short drive away?
We're not all talk; as well as enrolment in your course, level test, and an emergency telephone number while you're there, your stay includes a tour of Valencia town with tickets, and bicycle hire for the duration of your visit. Outside your 15 hours of lessons per week, you'll have time to explore the region: expect uninterrupted inspiration as you take in the UNESCO World Heritage Silk Exchange, the ornate Valencia Cathedral, Medieval churches, squares, gardens, museums, football stadia, and, in August, the annual tomato fight in the streets.
- Bring along a guest for an additional €75 (this excludes the language course).
- There is a minimum age of 12 for children and they must be accompanied by parents or legal tutor.
- Check-in on Sundays, and checkout on Saturdays at any time.
- Supplement for a double private room is €70.
- Transfers are not included, but there is a personal transfer option for €28, one-way (to be paid on arrival).
- Books and equipment are an additional €28 payable directly to Escuela Albufera.
- Want more? Check out Escuela Albufera on Facebook.
"What characterises us is simply our natural environment and the chance to do recreational activities such as bike rental, hike paths, cooking courses or trips to the town."-- Escuela Albufera
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Transfer from airport available upon request; €28 supplement applies payable directly to merchant
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 1 person (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by October 31, 2013
- Check in on sundays, check out on saturdays, any time
- Must be minimum age 12 (allowed with parents or legal tutor)
- Supplement of €75 per week for extra person with no course, just acommodation and services applies; pay directly to merchant
- Deal based on up to 3 people sharing in a shared double room (more commonly 2 people)
- €70 supplement for double private room applies; pay directly to merchant
- Additional nights can be booked at €18 (shared room) and €28 (private room), payable directly to the merchant
- Bookings can be changed at any time for no additional charge
- €28 charge for books and equipment, pay directly to merchant
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Voucher includes: One- (£225), Two- (£398), or Three-Week (£593) Language Course for One Person, Shared Accommodation Included, Valencia City Tour, Paella Cooking Class, Intensive Spanish Course with Placement / Level Test Included
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact (+34) 661 337 774 or +34 661 338 094 or (+44)(0)20 329 08660 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings