A Hawaiian Oasis Literally Fit for a King
JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spa • Ko Olina, HI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain View or Ocean View Room
- Book Unlimited Nights for an Extended Stay
Nestled on the leeward coast of Oahu, Ko Olina is literally an oasis fit for a king, serving as a sacred spot for Hawaii's most premier chiefs and royalty to rest and relax. Far removed from the bustle of Honolulu, this exclusive paradise of white-sand beaches, turquoise lagoons, and secret coves boasts an indulgent resort experience that tailors to guests' every need. Quiet and secluded yet teeming with adventurous outdoor activities—from snorkeling and deep-sea fishing to luxury golf and sunset cruises—this Hawaiian paradise is Oahu's best kept secret.
Situated on an oceanfront setting, the JW Marriott Ihilani Resort and Spat takes luxury seaside service to another level. Spacious rooms offer sweeping mountain or seaside views amid marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs, dual vanities, private balconies, and authentic Hawaiian décor. Slip down to the 35,000-square-foot spa and wellness center for a full body rejuvenation before hitting the manicured greens at the Ted Robinson-designed 18-hole championship golf course that runs along the ocean's edge. In the evenings, indulge at one of the resort's award-winning restaurants, serving up savory plates to suit every palette, from decadent Italian dishes to fresh fish prepared with Hawaiian flavors.
"This is the perfect place for those looking for a Neighbor Island experience without the hassle of catching a flight. The resort sits on one of Ko Olina's [four] lagoons and features a cove, tennis garden, wedding chapel, yacht marina..."-- Read Fodor's Review of Ihilani Resort and Spa, JW Marriott
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person per night
- Children allowed
- Wi-fi and Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- Rate does not include Hawaii state and transient accommodations tax (TAT) in the amount of 13.962% or any resort fees; payable direct to property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
detailsView of the mountains and sunset from room balcony. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $mountain view room$ $269 avg/night
detailsView of the Pacific Ocean, beautiful white-sand lagoon, and signature pool or Waianae coastline and sunset from room balcony. Max Occupancy: 2room rates from $ocean view room$ $369 avg/night
(includes taxes and fees)