Walk to the Waterfront
Red Lion Hotel On Fifth Avenue • Seattle, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Two Queen or Executive Two Queen Room
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a King or Executive King View Room
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit to Frolik Kitchen+Cocktails
- Book Up to Three Consecutive Nights
No wonder Seattle receives about 9 million visitors a year—thanks to its bustling food, tech, music, and design scene, the largest city in the Pacific Northwest is truly worth a gander. "Perhaps against its salty old wishes, Seattle is morphing into a true cosmopolis," says Travel + Leisure. "Luxury hotels, high-end restaurants, and art galleries are proliferating, and the city's vaunted music scene never went away (even though grunge did)."
Situated in downtown Seattle, in the Pike-Pine Corridor—which The New York Times calls "Seattle's happiest urban makeover: from a warren of shabby flats and greasy spoons to an arty but not oppressively gentrified hamlet just across the freeway from downtown"—the Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue is within walking distance of the waterfront and the almost-100-year-old Pike Place Market.
Rooms feature views of the skyline, plush pillow-top beds, granite baths with eco-friendly Pure amenities, Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch flat-screen TVs. Upstairs, urban flair is the name of the game at Frolik Kitchen+Cocktails, home to downtown Seattle's largest outdoor patio.
Right in the thick of it all, the recently renovated property is also not far from top attractions like the Space Needle (ride to the top for an out-of-this-world view), Seattle Center, and the Seattle Art Museum and its nine-acre Olympic Sculpture Park. We recommend a trip to Pioneer Square for the famed Underground Tour, which takes visitors through the subterranean ruins of Seattle before the city was destroyed by fire in 1889.
"Convenient to the shopping and financial districts, as well as just about every other downtown attraction, this traditional hotel offers casual comfort without a lot of fuss."-- Read Fodor's Review of the Red Lion Hotel on Fifth Avenue
"I had a great latte in their new restaurant! The hotel is in a fantastic location with a friendly staff. We plan to return on our next trip to Seattle."-- LivingSocial Member
the fine print
- Includes $20 food and beverage voucher to Frolik (no room service)
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferable
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- Your Escapes Booking is valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night
- 15.6% hotel taxes and $2 per night tourism fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Children are welcome at the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations or toward group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Only valid for stays beginning September 2
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms