A Four-Star Lakes Retreat with Fine Food and Views
The Wordsworth Hotel • Cumbria, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Choice of Rooms (Prices Start at £249)
- Daily Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Canapés and Bubbly to Start on First Evening
- £15 Per Person to Spend on Food on Second Evening
- £10 Spa Voucher Per Person
- Late Checkout
- Weekend Availability
Over 200 years ago, when William Wordsworth 'wandered lonely as a cloud', chances are he was enjoying the same vales and hills that surround this week's Escape to The Wordsworth Hotel—though he may not have had access to the same gourmet cuisine and luxurious spa facilities.
Close to Lake Grasmere and just a short drive from Windermere, England's largest natural lake, two nights are available in a range of rooms with prices starting from £249 (for up to 51% off)*. This AA four-star property welcomes guests with a luxurious country house feel, and sits in the heart of beautiful Grasmere village.
There's enough fine food included with this Escape to pen a poem about—from the cream tea you'll share to the three-course dinner that awaits in the two AA rosette hotel restaurant on the first evening. The menu features refined classics such as braised and rolled shoulder of British lamb served with purple sprouting broccoli and parmentier, and you'll kick proceedings off with a glass of bubbly and canapés. A £15 food voucher per person is also included should you choose to dine again on the second evening, and come morning, you can opt to take your inclusive breakfast in the comfort of your room.
You may wish to spend time in the hotel's luxurious spa, where you'll each receive a £10 voucher to spend on treatments, but venture out from the hotel and you'll discover what the area has to keep you entertained. Take a trip out to the dozens of lakes, waters, and meres that surround Windermere, and you'll see why Wordsworth wasn't the only writer inspired by the area. The whimsical world of Peter Rabbit and Jemima Puddle-duck is just a hop, skip, and a jump away at the World of Beatrix Potter, or let the Lakes Aquarium explain the wonders that The Lakes have to offer.
Classic Double Room—£249 (up to a £505.50 value)
Grasmere Village View Room—£289 (up to a £585.50 value)
Mountain and Garden View Room—£329 (up to a £665.50 value)
Junior Suite—£379 (up to a £705.50 value)
- This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
- Children under 2 are charged £10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
- All older children or adults are charged £40 per person per night for extra beds (one max).
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge on email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the hotel.
"This historic hotel, ideally situated in the heart of Grasmere provides high levels of style and luxury."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers valid from 30 September and from 6 October 2013
- Excludes 1-5 October (inclusive) 29 October to 3 November inclusive, 12-14 November inclusive, 16 November, 18-20 November inclusive, 23-31December inclusive 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Option B must be used over consecutive nights)
- £50 supplement applies to weekend stays
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a (A) classic double room, (B) Grasmere Village View room, (C) Mountain and Garden View room, (D) Junior Suite
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- All children under 2 years are charged £10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged £40 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Choice of Rooms (Prices Start at £249) Daily Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Canapés and Bubbly to Start on First Evening, £15 Per Person to Spend on Food on Second Evening, £10 Spa Voucher Per Person, Late Checkout, Weekend Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 015394 35592 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings