A Waterside Sanctuary in Norfolk
Wayford Bridge Inn • Norfolk, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room
- Afternoon Tea on Arrival
- Two-Course Meal on First Evening
- Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening
- Seven-Day Availability
The Norfolk countryside is equally popular with human and animal visitors—and it's no surprise, given that its higgledy-piggledy network of meadows and rivers are as peaceful as they are beautiful. Head to the Wayford Bridge Inn, situated in an idyllic waterside spot, and you'll soon feel at home with the wildlife in this delightful corner of the country.
A two-night stay for two people is £149 (up to a £268.95 value), where you'll settle into a traditionally-styled Classic room.
On arrival, you'll be treated to an afternoon tea. The hotel's restaurant serves up river views alongside fresh, local seafood and charcoal grill specialities, as you'll discover with a two-course dinner on the first evening of your stay: tuck into the likes of Wayford smokie—smoked haddock and prawns in a cheese sauce—or a classic pie. Return to dine on the second evening, and you'll receive a bottle of wine to accompany the meal. Each morning, you'll awake to breakfast.
The hotel is close to Hickling Broad, popular with wildlife fans and also a good place to hire a boat and get out on the water. Nearby Sea Palling is renowned as one of Norfolk's finest sandy beaches, and history lovers should be sure to see the Felbrigg and Blickling Estate National Trust properties.
• This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week.
• Dogs are welcome for a £6 per night supplement.
• An extra bed can be added to a Double room for £15 per night.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
"The big skies and sparkling landscape of marshland fields, feathery reeds and tangled woodlands are a perfect canvas for adventure and relaxation."-- Visit Norfolk
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2014
- Not valid on February 14-15 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Room; Upgrades available subject to availability
- Children allowed, extra bed in Double room incurs a £15 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Dogs allowed, £6 per night supplement, paid direct to merchant
- Wifi available
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Classic Room, Breakfast, Afternoon Tea on Arrival, Two-Course Meal on First Evening, Bottle of Wine If Dining on Second Evening, Seven-Day Availability
- £8.50 supplement per person for steaks, paid direct to merchant
- Check in 2pm; check out 10.30am
- Valid for purchased voucher option only
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Subject to availability. Hotel may reserve some rooms for non-LivingSocial guests
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly prior to purchase if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Call 01692 582 414 for further information if required
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings