Live a Life of Laid-Back Luxury in Santa Fe
La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa • Santa Fe, NM
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Queen, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($159) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This award-winning resort boasts "beautiful rooms" and "the perfect setting to reconnect and relax."—Raves from LivingSocial Members
Santa Fe is a breath of fresh air. Literally. In addition to its historic adobe architecture, vibrant arts scene and blue-sky weather, Santa Fe boasts some of the world's cleanest air. Simply put, life is good here. Which is exactly why The City Different finds itself, year after year, near the top of the list when it comes to quality of life.
Unwind at La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa, a AAA Four Diamond resort. Set on six manicured acres just beyond the laid-back bustle of downtown, this historic property draws on a traditional New Mexican aesthetic with adobe architecture, local artwork, and patterned textiles. From the heated saline pool and full-service spa to the world-class cuisine at Fuego and traditional Southwestern furnishings in each room, this luxury resorts caters to upscale clientele. The air is crisp at 7,000 feet above sea level, but, come daybreak, you'll be swaddled in luxury linens and a down comforter to keep you warm.
Take in the omnipresent smell of piñon smoke and the sight of snow-capped mountains as you browse the 240-something art galleries the city comprises. Be sure to stop by the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, which houses more than 1,000 works by the iconic American artist who breathed life into, well... still-life. Back at La Posada de Santa Fe, treat yourself to the resort's signature Restore massage at the spa. This full-body overhaul—complete with a signature face, neck, and scalp treatment and finished with a moist-heat towel wrap—will leave you feeling hydrated, pampered, and restored. Then it's off to dinner at Fuego, serving a mix of classic Southwestern and Global Latin cuisine alongside New American fare in a romantic, casually elegant setting.
"Wonderful resort...great rooms...awesome location only three blocks away from the Square, and the staff was both friendly and extremely helpful!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - July 2, 2014; must book by May 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): April 11-12, 24-26, 2014; May 2-3, 9-10, 16-17, 23-24, 30-31, 2014; June 7, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 2, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 2, 2014 • Enjoy By July 2, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings