The Farm LLC - Danville, KY
The Farm LLC • Danville, KY
- 2-night stay in any room
- Option 1: $178 for a stay for two (up to a $370 value)
- Option 2: $269 for a stay for two with horse farm tour per stay (up to a $825 value)
- Working farm with animals
- Wagon rides and fishing
- Personal chef available
- Book by: 7/16/17; travel by: 8/31/17
Top Reasons to Stay at The Farm, LLC
- The Farm, LLC is nestled on more than 90 acres deep in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass Country, amid blue-green hills dotted with horse farms, whitewater rivers, and limestone caverns.
- National Geographic included the area on its list of best spring trips for 2013, and it was voted to Rand McNally's list of most beautiful towns in 2012.
- Set in a stately antebellum mansion, the guest rooms and suites feature period furniture, pastoral paintings, and beautiful views of the farm fields and grounds. Select rooms are outfitted with whirlpool tubs.
- Cows, rabbits, miniature horses, pigs, peacocks, and other barnyard animals live on the farm.
- With the select option of this Getaway, you get a guided horse farm tour, during which you'll experience the natural beauty and dignified splendor of horses.
- Offsite, catch a show at Pioneer Playhouse, or visit nearby Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill for carriage and horseback rides and a glimpse of Shaker life.
Danville, Kentucky: Bourbon Distilleries and Horse Farms in Kentucky's Bluegrass Country
Danville—located less than an hour south of Lexington—is nicknamed "The Birthplace of the Bluegrass" for its blue-green hillsides and because it served as the first state capitol of the Commonwealth. Right here in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass Country are numerous horse farms and centuries-old distilleries. Along the nearby Kentucky Bourbon Trail, you can sample chocolate-bourbon balls and tour the headquarters of Makers' Mark, Jim Beam, and many more. The Farm, LLC also offers an optional guided excursion on the bourbon trail to resort guests. Bicycle and bus tours are popular.
Downtown Danville feels like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting with pastel-painted storefronts, boutiques, cafés, and a wine shop. One log building here was the first post office west of the Allegheny Mountains in 1792. Main Street is dotted with art galleries and mom-and-pop bakeries that have been around for more than a century.
It's worth it to take a trip north to Lexington, the second-largest city in Kentucky. The unofficial horse capital of the world, Lexington boasts world-famous thoroughbred farms and racetracks, including the Kentucky Horse Park. The International Museum of the Horse pays homage to these elegant creatures with exhibits that feature saddles from early American farm horses and Mr. Ed's house slippers.
It was a great experience!-- LivingSocial Member
Great deal! We had a wonderful weekend. It's a well-maintained working farm B&B with very friendly staff and a beautiful location.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to August 31, 2017
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 16, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18+ or over to check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 10% tax and $10/night resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included 2 guests
- Voucher valid for 2 guests. depending on option purchased
- Children are welcome at the property
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: unlimited bottled water, snacks, wireless Internet
- Parking is free
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • Enjoy By August 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $192 savings
- 51% savings