A Summer Escape to Arizona Wine Country
Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast • Cottonwood, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Compact Room ($199), a Mid Size Room ($219), or a Full Size Deluxe Room ($269)
- Winery Tour Package for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This B&B's "attention to detail," "excellent host," and "great location" make it a perfect choice for your Arizona getaway. —Raves from LivingSocial Members
The Verde Valley: Arizona's very own wine country. It's a 30-mile span bounded in the east by Sedona, and in the west by Jerome. A 15-minute drive from both towns, Cottonwood sits in the heart of it all. Here, you're never more than a few miles from the four wineries and eight tasting rooms that comprise the Verde Valley Wine Trail. And while it may be a small town—home to fewer than 15,000 residents—it's big on charm and offers a cosmopolitan array of fine dining options. Also nearby: three national monuments, four state parks, and various Puebloan ruins. This truly is the best of Northern Arizona.
Drink in the holiday season with an Escape to the Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast, voted Best Bed & Breakfast in the Verde Valley on BestOfSurveys.com. At this oasis in the desert, guests will find gated gardens, stone paths, lush green lawns, and tranquil fountains. Featured in Arizona Highways magazine, this charming inn offers three different rooms. The compact room, appointed with a king-size bed and a mini fridge, shares a full bathroom with the mid-size room, which is also outfitted with a king-size bed and a mini-fridge, plus a flat-screen cable TV and its own private half bathroom. The full-size deluxe room comes complete with a private bathroom with a double sink, custom shower, and Jacuzzi tub, as well as a king-size bed and flat-screen cable TV.
The Verde Valley's several wineries and tasting rooms—each roughly ten minutes from your door—bring pioneering winemaking styles to your palate. Bald eagles fly overhead while you sip Cabernets and Merlots at Four Eight Wineworks, Pillsbury Wine Company, Page Springs Cellars, Oak Creek Vineyards and Winery, Javelina Leep Vineyard and Winery, or Alcantara Vineyards. Should you request it, Desert Rose provides transportation to and from the vineyards.
After an après-tasting nap, head out for dinner at Schoolhouse, the Brass Tack, or other locally owned restaurants. Or, opt for a 20-minute drive northeast to Sedona, where the brilliant orange and red hues of the landscape embody the vibrancy of the Verde Valley.
For additional information, visit Desert Rose Bed and Breakfast on Facebook.
"Cottonwood is a fun little town and this was a great place to stay! Everything was wonderful!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays June 1, 2014 - January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two and winery tour package for two (includes transportation to wineries; wine tour is approximately 2-3 hours in length, tastings and other purchases at the wineries/tasting rooms not included)
- Complimentary bottle of Arizona wine provided for stays Sundays through Thursdays only ($20 value)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed; call 928-646-0236 for pet policy
- Property is not handicapped accessible
- Blackout date(s): October 1-31, 2014; bookings may be possible during October with no more than 7 days advance booking
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings