Vibrant Decor in a Virginia Wine Country B&B
High Meadows Vineyard Inn • Scottsville, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($239) or Fridays and Saturdays ($279)
- A Basket with Your Choice of Assorted Local Ciders and Cheese, Crackers, and Charcuterie
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Minutes from Monticello, in the heart of Virginia wine country, this charming B&B offers cozy accommodations and locally sourced, seasonal cuisine.
Deep in the heart of Central Virginia, bucolic farmland and boutique vineyards are set against a backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Here, Charlottesville brings the vibrance of a college town—offbeat music, food, young people, and all—to the rolling countryside. The city hasn't lost touch with its Southern sensibilities or historic legacy, but embraces the creative energy swirling around the University of Virginia.
Located in the small town of Scottsville, outside of Charlottesville, the High Meadows Vineyard Inn exhibits the long windows, shaded porch, and tended gardens that you'd expect of a property on the National Register of Historic Places. But this bed and breakfast isn't entirely predictable: Bold colors, such as a bright pink front door and green shutters, add quirky personality to a cozy setting. Individually decorated guest rooms vary in amenities that include a slate fireplace, an exposed beam ceiling, and a clawfoot tub—but all rooms feature Wi-Fi and plush bedding.
Wake up to a locally produced, seasonal menu that may feature eggs Benedict, steamed pumpkin ginger pudding, or Belgian waffles alongside fresh juice and coffee. And since the inn is near lots of beautiful rolling countryside, spend a peaceful morning outdoors or at the local vineyards before returning to your room at night with a glass of wine.
Admire. The Fralin Museum of Art at the University of Virginia
Sip. First Colony Winery
"The owners and other workers were very friendly. The breakfasts were delicious. Our accommodations were relaxing. Overall, we had a marvelous experience."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 1, 2014 to March 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by November 30, 2014 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a basket with your choice of assorted local ciders and cheese, crackers, and charcuterie
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2014-January 1, 2015; January 16-19, 2015; February 13-16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2015 • Enjoy By March 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings