Putting Greens and Blue Skies on Lake LBJ
Horseshoe Bay Resort • Horseshoe Bay, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Guest Room with Lake, Pool, or Water View, Sundays through Thursdays ($175) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199) with a Breakfast Buffet
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Paseo, Sundays through Thursdays ($543) or Fridays and Saturdays ($594) with Two One-Hour Jet Ski Rentals and Two One-Hour Paddle Board or Kayak Sessions
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A stay at this Texas-size resort comes with complimentary views of the Hill Country and Lake LBJ.
Texas Hill Country stretches from Austin, past northern San Antonio, and all the way to the border with Mexico. The hilly, scrubby terrain looks every bit like the cowboy country of classic Texas—and then there's Lake LBJ. Thought of as one of the most picturesque bodies of water in the Highland Lakes, the spot has become a playground for thrill-seekers in search of water sports, championship-level golf, and canopy zipline tours. With the pink boulders of Granite Mountain in the distance and the green Bermuda grass that lines the resorts around the lake, this destination is a veritable kaleidoscope for the senses.
With guaranteed views of Texas Hill Country and Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort Hotel offers Texas-size accommodations and plenty of room to roam. Spread out on cozy furnishings as you take in views of Lake LBJ, the resort grounds, or the surrounding neighborhood.
"The resort spared no expense on its grounds, with [its] attention to aesthetic detail," says the Golf Channel, and its three acclaimed courses are no exceptions. In fact, the Dallas Morning News named the resort among the top 100 courses to play in 2013. Once you're finished on the green, drop your putter and head to the full-service spa, where you can calm tense muscles in a eucalyptus-scented steam room or relax during a soothing stone massage.
• Ride a WaveRunner on Lake LBJ
• Tee off on the property's Whitewater Putting Course
• Hike the trails near Granite Mountain
• Get a bird's-eye view of the area with a canopy zipline tour
"Resort and stay was amazing! Perfect girlfriend weekend getaway! Breakfast at resort was wonderful."-- LivingSocial Member
"We had an amazing time! All of the included activities were fun and our apartment was wonderful. I highly recommend it to everyone! "-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher does not include fuel and insurance for jet ski or $26 per day resort fee (includes one-time bicycle rental for two; access to golf practice facilities; 24-hour usage of tennis fitness Center, tennis courts, and racquet usage; access to select Horseshoe Bay Resort private facilities including the Yacht Club and beaches on Lake LBJ; complimentary Wi-Fi, access to Hotel Paseo and Yacht Club pools with towel service, self-parking, transport service to resort amenities; golf bag storage; in-room coffee and tea; self-service laundry facilities; local and long-distance telephone calls; and lobby daily newspaper)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (one-bedroom) or up to 4 guests (two-bedroom)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information is required at time of booking
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15, 2014; March 7-22, 2014; April 18-19, 2014; May 9-11, 22-25, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings