Romantic Views in the White Mountains
The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant • Albany, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Champagne and Assorted Chocolates
- Entrance to the White Mountain National Forest Before Snow or Snowshoe Rentals After Snow
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The White Mountains of New Hampshire—home of the burliest, most foreboding peaks in New England—inspired hundreds of painters and poets in the mid-19th century. Even today, nearly a decade after the collapse of the iconic Old Man of the Mountain, this dynamic range hasn't lost a lick of its allure. Sunsets through the region's iconic birch trees make for an etherial scene, and miles and miles of wilderness appeal to that quintessential American value: rugged individualism. Skiers, mountaineers, and wildlife seekers will find a haven in these rocky hills, but the small towns that dot the valleys offer country-style comforts in homegrown artisan shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses.
Abutting the southeast edge of White Mountain National Forest and just six miles from North Conway, The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant has been welcoming guests for more than 150 years. Traditional Rooms are located on the third floor of this blue-clapboard mansion and are appointed with a queen-size bed, private bathroom with tub and shower, air-conditioning, and awe-inspiring mountain views.
When you return from the craggy peaks, you can purchase a hot stone massage to melt away the tension from weary muscles. Or, head straight to The Darby Field Restaurant. May we recommend the bourbon-bacon shrimp to start, followed by butternut ravioli and complemented with a glass or bottle from the cosmopolitan wine list? If that sounds all too formal after a day in the mountains, the Tavern Menu offers bites such as burgers and potato wedges for casual appetites.
"My wife and I have been going to The Darby Field Inn for romantic, relaxing getaways for more than 20 years now. The location is great and the meals superb—if you don't try dinner at the inn then you're missing something special."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between November 8 and March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests only
- Includes either a pass to the National Forest (before snow) or Snowshoe rental for use on our wooded trails
- 9% tax and 6% service charge are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 24-25, December 28- January 1 and February 14-15
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings