On the Mountain and Ready to Ride in Banff
Sunshine Mountain Lodge • Banff, Canada
- A One-Night ($199) or Two-Night ($369) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Waterfall View Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night ($219) or Two-Night ($399) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Waterfall View Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- One Sunshine Village Resort Lift Ticket per Guest per Day
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Days
Banff is a snow-sports enthusiast's dream town. It's surrounded on all sides by mountains, giving skiers, snowboarders, and ice climbers plenty to sink their teeth into. Even less adventurous travelers will find something to love here, whether soaking in the nearby hot springs or simply admiring the natural beauty of the national park, which seems to hover over downtown. After a day of exploring, belly up to the bar for a pint of local craft brew, cozy up to your date over a romantic candlelight dinner for two, or window shop at the boutiques lining Banff Avenue.
The only ski-in, ski-out lodge in Banff, Sunshine Mountain Lodge sits at 7,200 feet overlooking Canada's first national park. It's also home to the largest hot tub in town, not to mention a host of spa services. And with two bars on site—one a traditional saloon and the other a sports bar with two wood-burning fireplaces—there's no better place for après-ski relaxation than this eco-boutique hotel. Furnished with one queen-size bed and a single trundle, each Deluxe Waterfall View Room features luxury details such as slate floors and granite counter tops, plus soothing views of the Waterfall run.
Come mealtime, you'll have three on-site restaurants to choose from. The Eagle's Nest Dining Room offers 180-degree views of Lookout Mountain alongside upscale regional cuisine such as bison, salmon, and AAA Alberta beef—the perfect spot for a romantic dinner. For breakfast, lunch, or dinner at the base of the mountain, pop into Creekside Restaurant & Lounge, or head up the gondola for the popular lunch buffet at The Lookout Bistro.
"Simply an amazing experience! Can't say enough about the staff and special treatment you receive on every visit, and the five-star dining was fabulous. Topped off with multiple visits to the outdoor hot pool. An unbeatable snowboarding adventure!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays January 6 - February 14, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2014 • Enjoy By February 14, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings