Peace and Quiet at a B&B on Lake Winnisquam
The Lake House at Ferry Point • Sanbornton, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Wentworth, Winneisquam, Squam, Sunapee, Sunset, or Crystal Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Daily Multi-Course Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Basket
- $10 Dining Credit at Laconia Local Eatery
- Combine Deals to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Start every day with a multi-course breakfast at this laid-back B&B in the New Hampshire Lakes Region.
With four major lakes (including the largest in the state), and more than 200 ponds, the New Hampshire Lakes Region is one of New England's premier vacation destinations. It's even home to the nation's oldest resort town. But the plentiful water is only one part of this recreational hub. Situated in the middle of the state, the region is home to no fewer than nine ski resorts, not to mention hundreds of miles of snowmobile, cross-country, and snowshoe trails in the White Mountain National Forest. And that's just on the outside. Venture into any of the small towns that pepper the Lakes Region for a dose of New England culture, from wineries and playhouses to antique shops and scenic railways.
The only lakefront bed and breakfast in the region, The Lake House at Ferry Point is tucked away in quiet Sanbornton, just outside Laconia. This B&B overlooks Lake Winnisquam, offering spectacular views from many of the nine guest rooms. Each one is uniquely appointed, some with a four-poster bed and Jacuzzi, most with hardwood floors, and all with quaint New England charm. Wake in the morning to a gourmet breakfast—a multi-course delight that may include home-baked breads, fresh fruit, quiche, eggs Benedict, and peach Melba French toast with raspberry coulis.
This was a fantastic find. The innkeepers were really nice and made us feel comfortable and at home. Breakfast was delicious with a beautiful view of Lake Winnisquam. It was a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of city life.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 7, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily multi-course breakfast for 2, welcome basket, and $10 dining credit at Laconia Local Eatery
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 7, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2015 • Enjoy By June 7, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings