A Dog-Friendly B&B Near Rehoboth Beach
The Homestead Bed and Breakfast at Rehoboth Beach • Rehoboth Beach, DE
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Main House Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($142) or Fridays and Saturdays ($175)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays ($239)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
A quick drive from DC, this laid-back B&B offers romance and relaxation for couples and their pets.
As the closest beach to Washington, DC, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, is bound to be popular. But it's not just the shore that's a draw. This family-friendly town is widely known as a gay-friendly destination and caters to couples of all stripes. An old-fashioned wooden boardwalk borders the beach and gives visitors a perfect place to stroll while enjoying some fresh saltwater taffy. The charming downtown has plenty to offer, with annual events like the Rehoboth Beach Chocolate Festival. Visitors can take in the small-town ambience as they walk streets lined with little shops and restaurants.
Situated three miles from the beach, the Homestead Bed and Breakfast at Rehoboth Beach offers an adults-only respite on two sprawling, manicured acres—and guests are welcome to bring pets along for the trip. The main house contains four bedrooms, each with private baths, and a common area for relaxation or socializing. The neighboring cottage suite has a king bed (or two twins), a separate living room, a kitchenette, and a private patio overlooking the yard. Each morning, guests wake up to a full hot breakfast and an array of tempting baked treats. In the afternoon, relax on a rocking chair on the farmhouse's screened-in porch, or read a book from the library under the decades-old Norway maple tree.
"Had a wonderful time at the Homestead. The owners were delightful, the room beautiful and clean, the breakfast was delicious. Could not ask for a better getaway! Highly recommended."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full breakfast for 2
- Guests must be 18+
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee
- Options A/B: specific rooms may be requested, but not guaranteed; inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Blackout date(s): October 31, 2014; November 7-9, 26-29, 2014; December 24-25, 2014; December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015; January 16-18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings