All-Inclusive Resort in Punta Cana + Flights
Apple Vacations •
- An All-Inclusive Seven-Night Stay ($899 to $999 per Person with Flights) in a Junior Suite Club Golden Room at Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana, Including:
- Round-Trip International Flights from Philadelphia and Baltimore to Punta Cana International Airport in the Dominican Republic
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation Between Airport and Accommodations
- Access to the Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa
- All Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Daily Activities, Nightly Entertainment, and Taxes and Gratuities
- Airline Taxes and Fuel Surcharges, Departure Taxes, Hotel Taxes, and Airport User Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
- Buy One, Get One Travel Protection
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by August 24, 2015
Live a life of luxury—five-star luxury, to be exact—when you go all-inclusive at this gorgeous Punta Cana resort.
Visitors to Punta Cana are here for one reason and one reason only: the 25 miles of first-rate Caribbean white-sand beaches at this resort town on the easternmost tip of the Dominican Republic. Atlantic and Caribbean waves fall at the feet of coco palms as ocean breezes ease the year-round temperature to an average 86°F. While the area is often referred to as Europe's sandbox, the rhythmic soul of the Coconut Coast beats with a passionate Latin fervor not found anywhere else.
Uncover your own personal paradise at the Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana, an all-inclusive, five-star luxury resort located right on the sea's edge. Here, two pools, six restaurants, and seven bars ensure you never run out of sun to soak up or gourmet eats to indulge in. The Club Golden suites are inside villas located closer to the beach than any of the other rooms on the property. Inside, you'll find two full-size beds or one king-size bed; air conditioning and a ceiling fan; satellite television; a full bathroom, complete with fluffy robes and towels; and a balcony or patio with unbeatable views. Rest here or in the on-site spa—where guests can purchase massages, facials, and more—before making your way to the oasis-like pools and beautiful beach for the ultimate in Caribbean cool.
Philadelphia (PHL) departures:
9/12, 9/19, 9/26 ($899)
10/3, 10/10, 10/24, 10/31, 11/14, 11/28 ($999)
Baltimore (BWI) departures:
9/14, 9/21, 9/28 ($899)
10/5, 10/12, 10/26, 11/2, 11/16 ($999)
All dates are in 2015. Priced per person based on double occupancy; see fine print.
• Contact Apple Vacations by August 31, 2015 to make booking
• Mandatory destination fee of $10 to be paid when entering Dominican Republic
• Maximum people per reservation is either three adults or two adults and two children
• Up to two children ages 12 and under can stay for $499, when accompanied by two adults
• Single occupancy requires an additional fee of around $300, paid to Apple Vacations
About Apple Vacations
Convenient flights. All-inclusive resorts. Exotic beach locales. For more than 40 years, Apple Vacations has been providing travelers with everything they want in a getaway. With Apple, you'll have access to flights from a wide array of US cities, as well as diverse accommodations in coveted destinations across the globe. Best of all, this provider's trusted expertise makes planning your trip as simple and stress-free as the vacation itself. Whether you need an all-inclusive resort for the family or a more intimate retreat for a couples' Escape, the agents at Apple will help you book the ultimate vacation.
This was the BEST vacation yet! I really enjoy Living Social's events so I tried the Escapes. You never disappoint Living Social!! Apple Vacations made it SO easy for us. I had the best time of my life. I will definitely be coming back again!!-- LivingSocial Member
Excellent vacation purchased from Apple vacations! Resort was beautiful and service excellent! Would definitely purchase again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by August 31, 2015 to make booking
- If you do not book your travel with the merchant by August 31, 2015 the offer promotional value will automatically expire, and the escape price will be refunded to you within 2 business days after August 24, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes round-trip international flights from Philadelphia and Baltimore to Punta Cana International Airport in the Dominican Republic; round-trip ground transportation between airport and accommodations; all meals, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, daily activities, nightly entertainment, and taxes and gratuities; airline taxes and fuel surcharges, departure taxes, hotel taxes, and airport user fees
- No refunds will be made for unused components of this vacation package such as transfers or unused resort coupons
- Air service via Frontier Airlines and Xtra Airways
- Baggage fees may apply
- Scheduled air packages, pre-departure: both the cancel and booking change fees are $45 per person Apple fee plus applicable hotel and airline penalties; note: some hotels and air carriers do not allow name changes. These fees apply to changes to the departure date, flight, duration, class of service, departure city and destination. Scheduled air change fees may be up to 100% of the fare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Double occupancy: Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $300
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Coupon system applies for dining: Stays of 7 nights receive three a la carte dinners.
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2015 • Enjoy By August 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings