Peace and Quiet in a Decorated Canvas Cabin
Pampered Wilderness • Olympia, WA
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Canvas Glamping Cabin with a Firewood Package, Tuesday to Thursdays from April 1 to May 31, 2016 ($299) or from June 1 to September 30, 2016 ($349)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Canvas Glamping Cabin, Sundays and Mondays from April 1 to May 31, 2016 ($299) or from June 1 to September 30, 2016 ($369)
- S'mores and Popcorn Gift Basket
- Complimentary Bike Rentals
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Luxury meets the great outdoors at these romantic canvas cabins in the heart of Millersylvania State Park.
A cozy community of around 50,000, Olympia is smaller than your average capital city, but this peaceful Pacific Northwest destination is big on natural charm. At the southern edge of the Puget Sound, Olympia's marina hosts a collection of sun-bleached sailboats and stately yachts, while the nearby boardwalk is packed with visitors drinking in the salty breeze. Less than a half hour to the south, the quaint city of Tenino is home to the 842-acre Millersylvania State Park. Blanketed in old-growth cedar and fir trees, the park contains more than 3,000 feet of shoreline on Deep Lake.
Tucked in the heart of Millersylvania State Park, Pampered Wilderness is as far from a typical campsite as it gets. Luxurious open-air cabins are crafted with tiered canvas and outfitted with king-size memory foam mattresses, mini fridges, microwaves, vanities, and fireplaces. Roast marshmallows a few feet from your deck at your personal fire pit before assembling s'mores at a dining table large enough for four. Later, switch on the electric heater as you gaze at the stars. In the morning, enjoy pastries and coffee before kayaking above the calm currents of Deep Lake.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included; plan on paying those directly to the property
• Want to bring Fido? A pet fee of $100 must be paid directly to Pampered Wilderness
• Bring $10 per person for a park entry fee, unless you have a current WSP Discovery Pass
Take Note: Friday and Saturday stays are no longer available.
We highly enjoyed our "camping" experience. It was nice to not have to put up a tent and sleep on the ground. We have already shared our experience with others and have already discussed how nice it would be to return in the future. We hope to be back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from April 1 to September 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability. Reservations will be accepted starting on April 1, 2016
- Offer B & D: all Friday and Saturday stays are no longer available, customer can still redeem the offers on Sunday and Monday
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture.
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes s;mores and popcorn gift basket
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • Enjoy By September 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $480 savings
- 61% savings