One with the Wild: Mount Rainier, Stevens Pass & Puget Sound
Greatgetaways.com • Ashford, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Mount Rainier, Stevens Pass, or Puget Sound Cabin, Sundays through Thursdays from Now Through June 30, 2014 and October 1, 2014 through May 21, 2015
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Explore Washington's most idyllic destinations—Mount Rainier, Stevens Pass, and Puget Sound—in a cabin for six.
These Washington Escapes from Greatgetaways.com embody the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest. From the deep blue waters of the Puget Sound to the snow-capped peaks of Mount Rainier, the landscape will leave you speechless. Outdoor adventures abound—from hiking and mountain biking to fishing and kayaking. No matter where you end up, the memories you'll create with family and friends will last a lifetime.
Stay in 11 acres of lush woodland intersected by the Copper Creek at Mount Rainier. Unique cabins scattered throughout the property come with private hot tubs and plenty of room for the whole family. Many are waterfront accommodations and are equipped with complimentary EV charge.
Considered one of Washington's best kept-secrets, Stevens Pass features uncrowded trails and glistening rivers, lakes, and waterfalls. You'll enjoy easy access to Stevens Pass Ski Area from your secluded cabin and are just a short drive away from the Bavarian town of Leavenworth. Cabins also come with complimentary EV charge.
Spend your days digging clams and oysters, reading by the water, and boating at the Puget Sound waterfront cabins, just 90 minutes from Seattle on South Puget Sound's Hammersley Inlet. Watch the sunset from the sprawling windows of your rustic retreat, or warm up in your private hot tub. Two kayaks are included with your reservation and all cabins come with complimentary EV charge.
"Puget Sound entertains with whale-watching cruises and feeds the state with its prolific seafood. The Cascades provide opportunities to hike and ski...Over it all stands Mount Rainier and half a dozen more national parks."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2014 and October 1 through May 21, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Cabins/locations based on availability; call ahead of time if you prefer a specific cabin
- Not valid on the Muir Cabin, the Creekside Cabin, or the Lodge
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): July 1 - September 31, 2014; November 26 - December 1, 2014; December 23, 2014 - January 11, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 21, 2015 • Enjoy By May 21, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings