In a Wooded Cove, a Stylish Kennebunkport Lodge
The Lodge on the Cove • Kennebunkport, ME
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Bayberry, Juniper, or Arrowwood Room, Now through December 4 and May 1 through May 31
- Pastries, Coffee, and Tea for Two
- Late 12 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers for a Stay of Up to Five Nights
Get away from it all at this chic yet approachable—and fully refurbished!—motor lodge, with perfect views of a tidal cove.
A historical haven of shipbuilders and seafarers, Kennebunkport, Maine, beckons sweethearts and serenity seekers to its shores with a coastal landscape of lighthouses, sandy beaches, expansive gardens, and natural trails. This quaint New England respite offers something for every traveler, from the bustling fish markets of Cape Porpoise to the secluded islands off Goose Rocks Beach to the boutiques lining Dock Square.
The Lodge on the Cove, tucked away in a wooded inlet in Kennebunkport, is a laid-back motor hotel that has been completely refurbished with brightly colored paint, an eclectic mix of vintage and modern furnishings, and all of today's conveniences. Guest rooms have patterned accent walls, custom art, and semi-private front porches for idling away the afternoon. These spacious guest rooms are also equipped with coffeemakers, refrigerators, and microwaves. During your stay, you'll enjoy complimentary daily newspapers, magazines, books, and family board games. In the morning, get a jump start on the day with fresh baked goods, and then explore this beautiful coastline.
"Everything from the location, the décor, the amenities inside our room, on-site, and even a quick bike ride of the property, made our trip! We were so sad to leave..."-- Satisfied Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 4, 2014 and from May 1 through May 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Rooms available have either two queen or one king bed
- Max occupancy in king rooms is 2; max occupancy in two-queen rooms is 4 – additional occupants over 2 are $25 person/night
- Please note specific room/bed type is not guaranteed; based on availability at time of arrival and discretion of hotel
- 8% tax and $15 daily resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 26-29; May 22-25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings