Let Loose at this Poconos Resort
Chestnut Grove Family Resort • Swiftwater, PA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside, Lakeview, or Vista Room, With Breakfast and Dinner Included, Two Non-Alcoholic Drink Packages, and Two Chestnut Grove T-shirts or Mugs, Sundays through Thursdays, Now through February 12 ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays, November 14 through February 12 ($275)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Poolside, Lakeview, or Vista Room, Sundays through Thursdays, Now through February 12th ($119), or Fridays and Saturdays, November 14 through February 12 ($211)
- Combine Two Vouchers for a Four-Night Stay
This mountain resort's beautiful natural setting and full slate of activities make for an unforgettable stay.
Offering cool mountain breezes during the summer and a striking mosaic of reds and yellows during the autumn, the Poconos have long been a favorite getaway for harried urbanites. The little hamlet of Swiftwater sits smack dab in the middle of this outdoorsy wonderland. If the village's name makes you think of a bucolic mountain stream, you're pretty much on the mark: It takes its name from Swiftwater Creek, which runs through town as it winds its way down the hillside. An easy drive from Philly and New York, little Swiftwater nevertheless feels like a world apart.
The Chestnut Grove Family Resort has provided unforgettable memories for more than 50 years, and new owners have breathed fresh life into this Poconos classic. We can guarantee you won't be bored here: The resort grounds include both an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis and bocce courts, a mini golf course, and a lake for boating and fishing. The dining room serves up hearty breakfasts and dinners centered on classic American and Italian fare, while, on weekend nights, a DJ spins tunes in the Carriage House. When you're done dancing up a storm, you can retire to your cabin, where comfortable furnishings and the fresh mountain air will ensure a restful night's sleep.
"Never before in our lives have we come across nicer group of staff than the ones working at Chestnut Grove."-- Satisfied Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Towels, shower gels, shampoo etc. are not included, guests need to bring their own
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchase and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other date
- Blackout date(s): August 29- September 1; October 10-12; November 26-30; December 24-28; December 30- January 4
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 12, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2015 • Enjoy By February 12, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings