What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for two in a premier double-queen room, premier king room, deluxe double-queen room, deluxe king room, standard double-queen room, or standard king room
- Up to two kids 12 or younger stay free in a premier double-queen room, deluxe double-queen room, or standard double-queen room
Hotel at a Glance: Victorian Inn
Only a few steps away from the romantic Monterey Harbor, Victorian Inn invites guests for a family holiday or romantic getaway with its historic charm and modern functionality. Guests wake up to a continental breakfast to discover Monterey’s nearby attractions, restaurants, and shopping opportunities.
- Savor California coastal cuisine, fresh seafood, and clam chowder.
- What to do: bike scenic coastal trails, go kayaking, whale watching on the bay, or stroll sun-drenched beaches.
- Enjoy the view: from a private patio, balcony, or window seat.
- Explore the historic Cannery Row, McAbee Beach, and the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Monterey, California: Scenic Beaches and Marine Wildlife on the Pacific Coast
The city of Monterey is at Monterey Bay’s southern end, in an area considered one of the world’s most scenic thanks to its rugged cliffs and dramatic ocean views. Author John Steinbeck lived for several years in the neighboring town of Pacific Grove, and he immortalized this part of central California in works such as East of Eden and Of Mice and Men. In Cannery Row, Steinbeck depicted the Monterey fish-canning industry at the turn of the 20th century. Today, a tourist destination of the same name houses souvenir shops and eateries right where the sardine factories used to be.
Among the city’s must-see attractions is the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Its mesmerizing displays include a living kelp forest filled with leopard sharks and wolf eels. For those who want to get closer to the sea, there’s the oceanfront Monterey Bay Coastal Recreation Trail, where sea lions sunbathe on the rocks and otters play in the surf. A variety of whales pass by the shores of Monterey all year; visitors might also spot a few dolphins from aboard one of the popular harbor cruises.
Premier King Room, Deluxe King Room, and Standard King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
Premier Double-Queen Room, Deluxe Double-Queen Room, and Standard Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional guest 13 or older; kids 12 or younger stay free
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Parking: self parking available for an additional $17 per day.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $30 per pet per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available during booking or at check-in for an additional cost.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Parking (at an additional $17 per day)
- Coffee and tea in the parlor
- Complimentary breakfast and wine reception
- In-room refrigerator
- Pet-friendly; amenities available
- Massage services at sister property
- 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
About Victorian Inn
- Nearest airport: Monterey Regional Airport (MRY, about 5 mi)
- Cab fare: about $20, including a 15% tip