What You Get
View local health guidelines for travel here
- Stay for four in a deluxe one-bedroom suite or six in a deluxe two-bedroom suite
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable for stays through September 30, 2020; 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable for stays starting October 1, 2020; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable.
- Additional fees: $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in.
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability.
No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed.
Property at a Glance: Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village
Located on 5.5 acres of forested grounds in the heart of South Tahoe, Forest Suites Resort is the ideal location for your Lake Tahoe vacation. The Resort is just steps away from the beauty of Van Sickle State Park, the exciting nightlife of the Stateline casinos, the unique shops at Heavenly Village, and world-class skiing and sightseeing at Heavenly Ski Resort’s Gondola.
- Start your day with the resort’s full, hot American breakfast, including eggs, bacon or sausage, and a variety of other items.
- Where you’ll say: One- and two-bedroom suites feature full kitchens, large living rooms with sleeper sofas, high-speed WiFi, and flat-screen TVs.
- Eco-friendly practices: The resort uses energy-efficient LED light bulbs and biodegradable soaps.
South Lake Tahoe, California: Year-Round Haven for Outdoor Adventures and Late-Night Revelry
Lake Tahoe has no real off-season; people find ways to make use of its pristine water, beaches, and mountains all year long. In the summer, the lake’s clear, freshwater surface—which straddles the California-Nevada border—is dotted with swimmers, boaters, and jet skiers. Several ski resorts typically stay open from November to April, and Emerald Bay State Park is accessible year-round. A moderately easy hike to the base of Lower Eagle Falls reveals breathtaking views of the waterfalls crashing down from above.
Spectators gather at night for South Lake Tahoe’s events, which range from wine and food festivals to rock concerts and fireworks displays. A few miles northwest of South Lake Tahoe sits Stateline, Nevada, where a handful of casinos host high-stakes games of blackjack and solitaire.
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 4
- Maximum occupancy: 4
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite
- One king bed, one queen bed, and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 6
- Maximum occupancy: 6
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: parking, WiFi, daily breakfast buffet, and access to various resort activities.
- Parking: included in resort fee.
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property.
- Pet policy: please contact property for available pet friendly options, fees start at $35 per night.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: not available
- Complimentary breakfast
- Two outdoor heated pools (opened seasonally: May 1–October 31)
- Two outdoor hot tubs open year-round
- Game room
- Fitness room
- Outdoor BBQ grills available for rental
- Various resort activities (schedule permitting)
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 48-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable for stays through September 30, 2020; 7-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable for stays starting October 1, 2020; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total LivingSocial rate
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by LivingSocial after check-in
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- $30 daily resort fee plus tax paid at check-in
- Register for your stay ahead of time by visiting www.forestsuites.com/register
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Forest Suites Resort at Heavenly Village
- Nearest airport: Reno-Tahoe International (RNO; 56 mi)
- Distance from Sacramento: 105 miles