Outfitted with rental gear, players wield airsoft replicas in a 3,600-square-foot arena with separate rooms and sprawling hallways
About This Deal
Each option includes the following per person:
- One airsoft replica weapon with hi-cap magazine
- One bag of 1,000 BBs
- One full-face mask
- One woodland or black camo chest protector
One pair of padded gloves
- Age restrictions: must be 12 or older.
- Visit website to download waiver in advance here.
- When can I visit?
- Friday: 6 p.m.-11 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
Need To Know
About Tactical Airsoft Arena
Before entering the fray, players at Tactical Airsoft Arena need to suit up. They don chest protectors, full face masks, and padded gloves—all necessary shields against BBs flying from replica weapons. Inside the 3,600-square-foot arena, plywood walls create nine different rooms and multiple hallways, a network of hiding places and ambush zones. These walls are modular, and every season the staff rearranges them so that players stay on their toes and the resident minotaur doesn't escape.