All that Jazz in the Crescent City
Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans • New Orleans, LA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Guest Room on the R-Club Level
- Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Coffee, and Evening Cocktails with Hors D'Oeuvres in the R-Club Lounge
- VIP Table with $40 Credit at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse
- $50 Credit for Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar
- $20 Credit for PJ's Coffee Cafe
- Bottle of Champagne
Jazz legend Louis Armstrong once sang—"Way down yonder in New Orleans, in the land of the dreamy scenes, there's a garden of Eden, you know what I mean." We do know what he meant, and you can too with this week's Escape to the lush courtyard of the Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans in the heart of the Big Easy.
Scat with a plus one to the French Quarter and stay for two nights in a standard guest room on the R-Club level of the hotel ($399). Known for having the best balconies in the city, the AAA Four Diamond award-winner blends European touches with Southern charm. A hotel within a hotel, the private access R-Club features daily breakfast, afternoon coffee, and cocktails with hors d'oeuvres from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. every evening. The R-Club accommodations feature complimentary Wi-Fi, nightly turndown service, plush bathrobes, and an exclusive concierge.
Breakfast in the R-Club Lounge is the perfect intro to an exciting day of sightseeing and be-boping around town. Compose the perfect N'awlins day: stroll through the historic Garden District, ride the St. Charles streetcar, visit the Audubon Aquarium of the Americas or Audubon Zoo, and take a brief interlude at the New Orleans Museum of Art.
To keep your tempo up, grab lunch at Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar and use your $50 credit towards a variety of specialties—like Creole jambalaya, shrimp and grits, po' boys, fried green tomatoes, and fried oysters served with the house barbecue sauce. Afterward, explore the street markets and antique stores in the bumping French Quarter.
"A promenade along Canal Street—the dividing line between the French and American districts—is a must: it boasts some of the best shopping in the United States," says BBC Travel.
When you return to the hotel, pop your included bottle of champagne and take five in the courtyard. Then, enjoy complimentary cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the R-Club Lounge before heading to your VIP table at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. Order drinks and food with your included $40 credit, sit back, and listen to the Grammy and Billboard award-winning trumpeter or other local musicians perform. You can even do double time and swing by one of the clubs on Frenchmen Street before turning in for the night.
The next morning after breakfast, take a dip in the pool before grabbing a cappuccino and some goodies for the road from PJ's Coffee Cafe, using your included $20 credit. Blow the horn on this week's Escape and you'll get your rhythm back in the birthplace of jazz.
"As one of the classiest hotels in the Quarter, the contrast between the boisterous hurly-burly of Bourbon Street and the Sonesta's elegant lobby couldn't be greater."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit three per person, three additional as gifts
- Up to three vouchers can be combined for an extended stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double occupancy
- All deal components must be used in one visit by same customers
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on: existing reservations, Mardi Gras, special event dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings