Scout-Worthy Stay in a Yosemite Cabin
The Redwoods in Yosemite • Yosemite National Park, CA
- A Three-Night Stay for up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom, Bronze- ($420) or Silver- ($498) Level Cabin
- Choice of Complimentary Snowshoe or Snow Disk Rental
- Welcome Gift
- Waived Reservation Fee
If the merit badge for relaxation never made it onto your uniform, this week's Escape to Yosemite National Park is your chance to graduate to Eagle Scout and show off your skills in a place both rustic and romantic.
You and up to three members of your troop will spend three nights in a two-bedroom bronze- ($420) or silver- ($498) level cabin at The Redwoods in Yosemite. In addition to a waived resort fee, you'll receive a welcome gift and your choice of a complimentary snowshoe or snow disk rental.
Be prepared to love the comforts of your fully furnished log cabin, complete with two bedrooms, picture windows, and private decks for views of the surrounding forest. And don't worry if you've forgotten how to build a campfire since your cub-scout days: Each cabin features a barbecue grill waiting to fire up your catch.
Don't worry about running out of provisions: The property's clubhouse offers complimentary coffee, tea, and popcorn throughout the day. You may be in the wilderness, but free Internet in the clubhouse will keep you connected to civilization.
Once you've settled into camp, your challenge is to decide what to do first. Earn your snow sports merit badge with a complimentary snowshoe or snow disk rental, or on the slopes of nearby Badger Pass Ski Area. You can also explore Yosemite, hiking to see the Grizzly Giant in the Mariposa Grove of giant sequoias, the granite monolith El Capitan, or Yosemite Falls.
The law of the pack says to have courage, so venture out on this week's Escape to Yosemite. You won't regret it—scout's honor!
"We've stayed here weeks at a time in the winter for skiing at Badger Pass and spring, summer, and fall... The houses are fully equipped, modern houses set in the trees. The setting couldn't be more perfect."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book your stay with the property no later than May 15, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit two per purchaser, up to one additional as a gift
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates may apply, including, but not limited to April 1-14, 2012 by calling 866-637-2506 to reserve your stay.
- Book early to get the dates you want as Cabins types and dates of stay are booked on a first come, first serve basis
- There are a limited number of Pet Friendly cabins and there is a nightly pet fee of $15 per pet.
- A 20% discount will be applied to nights added to the stay. Guests that choose to upgrade their stay to a larger cabin will receive 20% off on the upgrade and credit applied from the amount of their purchased voucher.
- Property only takes Visa and Mastercard for credit card payment
- Vouchers include Choice of Complimentary Snowshoe or Snow Disk Rental, Welcome Gift, and Waived Reservation Fee
- The LivingSocial voucher, Identification and Credit Card must be presented at check in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2012 • Enjoy By May 24, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings