A Romantic Rendezvous in Chicago’s Suburbs
Comfort Suites Schaumburg • Schaumburg, IL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Jacuzzi Suite
- Hot Breakfast Buffet for Two
- Chocolate-Covered Popcorn from Chocolatines
- Two Chocolate-Covered Strawberries from Edible Arrangements
- Bottle of Red or White Wine
Cupid is a pretty good shot, but sometimes even a cherub's aim can be a little off. If you missed the mark with your Valentine last month, never fear—this week's Escape to Comfort Suites Schaumburg is the perfect way to get back into your sweetie's good graces.
Win over your true love with a one-night romantic getaway for two in a Jacuzzi suite ($139). Comfort Suites even helps you set the mood with some well-placed aphrodisiacs: gourmet chocolate-covered popcorn from Chocolatines, two chocolate-covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements, and a bottle of your choice of red or white wine. Alluring amenities include a wet bar, mini fridge, fireplace, wireless Internet, and a Jacuzzi tub with room for two—so remember to hang the "Do Not Disturb" sign on your door.
When you two lovebirds finally emerge from your nest in the morning, feast on the included hot breakfast buffet before exploring Schaumburg. A bike and walking trail with scenic, wooded views adjoins the property, and the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service to attractions within five miles, so you can show your honey a good time at Medieval Times, GameWorks, or the Woodfield Mall (the largest mall in Illinois).
To maintain the romantic atmosphere, try a day trip to Lynfred Winery capped off with an evening at the Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, both less than ten miles away. If fine dining and nightlife is the key to your dear one's heart, downtown Chicago is only a 30-minute drive.
Enroll Cupid in a remedial archery course, and confidently take romantic matters into your own hands with your stay at Comfort Suites Schaumburg.
"I would say this is the best Comfort Suites I have stayed at yet. The staff was friendly, extremely accessible, and helpful. The breakfast was fresh and delicious, with a good variety of items."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to five (5) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Taxes/Resort fees not included and will be collected at redemption
- Must be 21 years or older to check-in
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Includes gourmet chocolate covered popcorn from Chocolatines, two (2) chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements, one (1) bottle of either red or white wine, and one hot buffet breakfast for two (2)
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Free shuttle within a 5 mile radius of property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 14, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 14, 2012 • Enjoy By September 14, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings