Meet in the Middle of the Blue Ridge Mountains
Honey Hill Inn & Cabins • Candler, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two on Fridays and Saturdays in a Private Cabin ($334)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two on Sundays through Thursdays in a Private Cabin ($434)
- Daily Continental Breakfast Supplies Stocked in Cabin
- $50 Credit Toward an In-Cabin Total Spa Renewal Package
- Flower Bouquet, Honey Hill Cookie Jar with Freshly Baked Cookies, and Basket of Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind Bath Products
- $10 Credit Toward Two Tickets for the Biltmore Estate Purchased at Honey Hill
An Appalachian getaway can be a bit of a balancing act: You want an isolated, rustic mountain cabin, and your better half wants a quaint B&B with all its associated charms.
Tip the scales in both your favors with an Escape to Honey Hill Inn & Cabins, where your cabin truly is the best of both worlds, affording the privacy you want with the extra little touches your plus-one craves.
Reach a very happy medium at Honey Hill—an 1885 Victorian inn with six cabins situated on 14 acres of gardens and sprawling mountain views—with a two-night stay on Fridays and Saturdays ($334) or three-night stay on Sundays through Thursdays ($434).
While you bask in the quiet mountain scenery from your panoramic front porch, your darling can croon over the homemade cookies in your souvenir Honey Hill cookie jar, relax with an in-cabin spa package, and breathe in the sweet smell of a fresh flower bouquet.
Daily continental breakfast supplies stocked in your cabin, along with a basket of Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind bath products, ensure that you'll be well-fed and smelling sweet for adventures both inside and outside your cabin.
Just 15 minutes from downtown Asheville and the Biltmore Estate, but nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Honey Hill proves it is the best of both worlds not only in accommodations, but also in location.
Step into nature and away from it all on world-class trails: Bike along Blue Ridge Parkway, trek 1.5 miles to Mount Pisgah's summit, or head for the Chimney Tops. Then experience the glamour and expanse of the Biltmore Estate (a $10 credit for two tickets purchased from Honey Hill is included), the bustle of Portico Market in the Grove Arcade, and the fresh, Southern farm-to-table fare at Early Girl Eatery.
Forgo rock-paper-scissors to determine which of you gets his or her way, and give up absolutely nothing during a stay at the Honey Hill Inn & Cabins.
"Our visit to Honey Hill was a pure delight. We were close to the activities we wanted to attend in Asheville, and we were able to retreat to an amazing mountain getaway only a few easy miles away."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per purchaser, up to one additional as gifts
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays until June 20, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is not valid for Premium two-bedroom cabin
- Three dog friendly cabins available for additional $25 dog cleaning fee paid at time of reservation; subject to availability
- All standard pet policies apply. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions from Honey Hill Inn & Cabins
- Must schedule in cabin massage with in-house Spa Coordinator at time of reservation; subject to availability
- Voucher include daily continental breakfast supplies stocked in cabin, a $50 credit toward an in-cabin total spa renewal package, a flower bouquet, a Honey Hill cookie jar with freshly baked cookies, a basket of Gilchrist & Soames BeeKind bath products, and a $10 credit toward two tickets for the Biltmore Estate purchased at Honey Hill
- Must purchase 2 Biltmore Estate tickets to use the $10 credit; $10 credit will not be valid on the purchase of one ticket
- Blackout dates are May 25-27, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2012 • Enjoy By June 20, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings