Tokyo and Hong Kong Adventure
Globotours • Tokyo, Japan
- An Eight-Day Tokyo and Hong Kong Adventure for One
- Round-Trip Airfare for One Aboard Virgin America, Singapore Airlines, and Cathay Pacific Airways
- Three Nights for One at the Four Seasons Tokyo at Chinzan-so
- Three Nights for One at Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel in Hong Kong
- Half-Day Tours in Each City and Discounts on Dining
Take a cue from Tokyo's fashionable Harajuku District and put a little pop in your travel plans—J-pop, that is, the country's trendy music and lifestyle genre.
Hop on a flight for one to embark on an eight-day Escape to Asia that includes round-trip airfare,* six nights of hotel accommodations, and half-day tours of Tokyo and Hong Kong, courtesy of Globotours ($2,399 including taxes, fuel surcharges, transfers, and service charges).**
Start in style from day one, leaving from San Francisco bound for Tokyo aboard Singapore Airlines. Jetsetters like you don't succumb to jet lag—they spend the next day enjoying a Superior View City Room at the chic Four Seasons Tokyo at Chinzan-so, soaking in the Onsen mineral water bath at the hotel's spa, included in your stay (10 percent off all other spa services and 20 percent off dinner at Il Teatro Italian Restaurant and Miyuki Japanese Restaurant).
You'll also have access to the gym, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, steam room, and sauna, with access to high-speed Internet, overnight shoe-shine service, and daily newspaper delivery.
Day three promises a tour of national landmarks like the Meiji Shrine, National Diet Building and House of Parliament, Imperial Palace East Garden, Asakusa Kannon Temple, and bustling Nakamise Dori strip. Your day concludes in posh Ginza, where good shopping and good eats await.
Forge ahead on your own on day four, and check out the nightlife-happy Roppongi District, tech-centric Akihabara Electric Town, or rise early for some sushi at the Tsujiki Fish Market. Looking for some live action? Catch a round of sumo wrestling at the Ryogoku Kokugikan arena.
Then change it up and head to Hong Kong for a stay in a Deluxe Room at the luxurious Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel. Don your best travel wear and set out on a tour of the Man Mo Temple, take in the breathtaking view from scenic Victoria Peak, and set afloat a sampan in the fishing village of Aberdeen to shop for new accessories and one-of-a-kind fine jewelry.
Spend the next day on your own: Hop on a ferry ride for a fantastic view of the cityscape, and visit the Chi Lin Nunnery, a Buddhist complex that Lonely Planet calls "one of the most beautiful and arrestingly built environments in Hong Kong." Opt for high tea in this once-British-ruled colony, or tuck into traditional Cantonese dim sum at the Lin Heung Tea House.
After visiting both of these bewitchingly fashion-forward cities, you'll feel every bit as glamorous as their glittering skylines.
* Round-trip airfare from San Francisco to Los Angeles aboard Virgin America; Los Angeles to Tokyo aboard Singapore Airlines; Tokyo to Hong Kong aboard Cathay Pacific Airways; Hong Kong to San Francisco aboard Singapore Airlines
** Trip departure dates: March 5, 12, 19, or 26; April 2; May 7, 14, 21, or 28; June 4; July 16, 23, or 30; August 6, 13, 20, or 27; September 3, 10, 17, or 24; October 1; November 19 or 26; or December 3
"The trip was perfect. Things went incredibly smoothly and I have to say that if we ever decide to head back to Asia, we will definitely look to see what type of packages Globotours offers."-- Globotours Testimonial
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit four per purchaser, up to four additional as gifts
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by March 31, 2012
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant's cancellation policy applies. For more information, please see globotours.net/Terms.aspx.
- Blackout dates are 4/9, 4/16, 4/23, 4/30, 6/11, 6/18, 6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 10/8, 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, and 11/12
- All departures are on Monday's
- In order to guarantee flights, reservations must be confirmed by March 31st, 2012
- All prices are per person and are based on double occupancy
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking
- Single supplement is $800 per person and will be collected at booking
- Tour prices include US departure taxes and fuel surcharge of approximately $417 per person
- Voucher includes three nights at the Four Seasons Tokyo at Chinzan-so, three nights at Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel in Hong Kong, and half-day tours in each city and discounts on dining
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees (if applicable), gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, anything additional that is not specified
- In Tokyo, airport to hotel limousine bus transfer will be provided from Narita Airport to Sunshine City Prince Hotel, all passengers will have to take a taxi from Sunshine City Prince Hotel to Four Seasons Hotel at Chinzan-so (approx. 15 minutes) on their own arrangement. For departure transfer, pick-up service is available from Four Seasons Hotel at Chinzan-so to Narita Airport
- Please contact hotel concierge to book your departure limousine bus transfer 24 hours prior to your departure
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 3, 2012 • Enjoy By December 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 39% savings