Fiesta and Música on the River Walk
ARTS San Antonio • San Antonio, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room at El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel on April 21, 2012
- $25 Food and Beverage Credit
- Two Tickets to the Tito Puente Birthday Celebration Concert and Dance in the Hotel's Romeo and Juliet Ballroom
If you're looking to add some extra spice to your life, this week's Escape brings the heat: You and an amigo are off to experience a burst of Latin flavor in San Antonio with an overnight stay during Fiesta—the Alamo City's famous annual spring festival.
Your stay at the El Tropicano Riverwalk Hotel on the eve of Saturday April 21, 2012 is as well-timed as the tango; Escapees receive two tickets to the Tito Puente Birthday Celebration Concert and Dance, held at the hotel's Romeo and Juliet Ballroom at 7:30 p.m. ($132).
Presented by ARTS San Antonio, the event is a celebration of the late Tito Puente, Sr., a legendary Latin jazz and salsa musician. The five-time Grammy award winner helped bring Afro-Cuban and Caribbean sounds to mainstream audiences, and is often referred to as "The King of Latin Music." Get ready to move your hips to the live music performed by the Tito Puente Alumni All Stars with special guest Tito Puente, Jr.
When you're ready to hang up your dancing shoes, retire for a siesta in your standard room at the hip and fashionable "El Trop," featuring your choice of one or two beds and free wireless Internet access.
You'll shake your maracas in delight with this hotel's tropical theme and fun, retro twist—complete with an outdoor pool. Located on the River Walk, you're just steps away from attractions like the Alamo and Historic Market Square.
Dance away the rest of the day with alfresco dining and Latin-inspired cuisine at Mangos, or sip and check out the scene on the Tiki Bar's veranda overlooking the River Walk—you have a $25 food and beverage credit to spend.
Cha-cha-change things up and experience a whole new level of Latin heat with this zesty Escape to San Antonio.
“If you like ‘tropical, Latin, and glitzy,' then this is the hotel for you. The lobby, restaurant, and common areas capture the feel of an Acapulco resort. In-house Mangos restaurant has alfresco dining along a quiet stretch of the River Walk."-- Fodor’s
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit one voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Voucher good for this performance only, not for resale
- Show tickets are mailed free of charge
- Check-in time after 4 p.m; Check-out time before 12 p.m
- The property is completely non smoking
- Family Policy - Children under 18 years of age stay free when accompanied by a paying adult; children under 12 years of age eat for free with every paying adults
- Pet Policy - $100 non-refundable deposit Limit one (1) dog per room; maximum weight 20 lbs
- Cribs are free of charge
- Self Parking is $18 per day; includes in and out privileges
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 21, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2012 • Enjoy By April 21, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings