A Work of Art in the West Indies
Montpelier Plantation & Beach • Charlestown, St. Kitts and Nevis
- A Four- ($555) or Six-Night ($804) Stay for Two in a Premier Room with Complimentary Upgrade to a Plantation Room for First 20 Purchasers
- 30-Minute Mixology Class
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Vouchers Can Be Combined for an Unlimited Number of Nights
"Art imitates life," or so the saying goes. However, on those rare occasions when life proves too extraordinary to capture, you simply must see it for yourself. Such is the case with this week's Escape to Montpelier Plantation & Beach in Nevis, West Indies.
A member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux collection of hotels, this AAA Four Diamond property is a far cry from the big-box resorts smattering the Caribbean landscape. Instead, you'll arrive at an exquisitely restored, 60-acre sugar plantation perched in the hills 750 feet above the sea.
You and a guest will stay in a Premier Room for four ($555) or six nights ($804), with a complimentary upgrade to a Plantation Room for the first 20 purchasers of each package. Accommodations offer private covered verandas with ocean views and layouts open to the warm breeze.
"This is one of those Caribbean sanctuaries where you can do absolutely nothing, in great comfort, and without the faintest twinge of guilt," says the Financial Times. In addition to a swimming pool and nearby private beach, you'll have access to snorkeling expeditions and Nevis Peak for inspiring views of the island.
When you have no obligations and few cares, your days stretch out before you like blank canvases. You can add some color to your cheeks with a game of tennis or a bicycle tour of the island, then take a hike into the inland rain forests. Just be sure to sketch out time for daily afternoon tea and an included 30-minute mixology class with the resort's renowned bartender.
Day will blend into evening as you treat yourself to a rainforest flora scrub or a ginger lemongrass warm-stone massage at the property's spa. Later, put the finishing touches on your masterpiece with an al fresco meal at Restaurant 750—also a AAA Four Diamond Award-winner. You'll dine on innovative dishes like locally caught mahi mahi glazed with mango chili or grilled chorizo served on fried plantains.
Instead of lingering in galleries, get creative with your vacation. This week's Escape to Nevis is truly a work of art.
"So comfortable it almost feels like a visit to a friend’s house—if that house were a refined tropical estate, where butlers unpack and press your clothes. Nineteen rooms are scattered through nine low-slung buildings on this former sugar estate."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel June 1 - October 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant policies apply: www.montpeliernevis.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=27
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double premier room only
- Nights must be used consecutively
- 24% VAT and gratuity are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Airfare not included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 57% savings