Easy, Breezy in Negril
Seastar Inn • Negril, Jamaica
- A Seven-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Airport to Hotel
- Admission for Two to the Hotel's Saturday-Night Reggae Show
Between the piña coladas, coconut trees, turquoise water, and reggae music, Jamaica easily lives up to its rep as one of the world's most laid-back places. Visitors to Negril, situated on the western tip of the island, are drawn to the area's white-sand beaches, dramatic cliffs, coral reefs, and friendly folks.
Trade the suit for a pair of flip-flops and Escape to the wonderfully welcoming Seastar Inn. Winner of TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice award this year, the inn is perched near the soaring West End cliffs overlooking the shimmering blue Caribbean Sea.
Kick back in a deluxe room for two—boasting handmade furniture, air conditioning, cable TV, and a private veranda with a hammock—and stay for seven nights ($359).
Roll out of bed each morning to an island take on the classic continental breakfast, then loll by the pool, where it's never too early to swim up to the bar and sample some of Jamaica's famous rum. Or, take the daily free shuttle to the famed Seven Mile Beach, which Frommer's has crowned one of the best in the Caribbean.
Watch a stunning sunset from the limestone cliffs, then lively up your night at Seastar's restaurant. Order dishes like jerk chicken served with Francine's Spicy Jerk Sauce (the owner's homemade sauce is also for sale in the gift shop), coconut lobster, curried conch, or choose from a number of fish, pork, pasta, and beef specialties.
On Saturday nights, locals and visitors gather in Seastar's popular new bandshell, where reggae artists like Luciano, the Roots Vibration Band, and Fernando jam with a seven-piece African drumming crew. Did we mention that you have front-row seats?
Plenty of Red Stripe, 80-degree weather, and serene beaches will have you completely mellowed.
"The staff are absolutely wonderful and a big selling point—everyone went out of their way to impact our stay. Very nice relaxing bar area with wonderful tunes playing all the time. The Saturday night show was off the charts."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel now through October 31, 2012 and May 1 through October 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Valid for rooms 1-9 and 17-24 only; subject to availability
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes of 10% and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2013 • Enjoy By October 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings