Let Your Outdoorsy Flag Fly in Wyoming's National Parks
Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch • Moran, WY
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Cabin from June 1 to June 17 or August 18 to September 29, 2012 ($350)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Cabin from June 18 to August 17, 2012 ($451)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Choice of a Horseback Trail Ride or Snake River Raft Trip for Two
Raise the white flag and surrender to a summer vacation in the mountains, right between Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park. Escape to higher altitudes, cooler temps, and straight-up nature at the Headwaters Lodge & Cabins at Flagg Ranch in Wyoming.
This superb location in the John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Memorial Parkway provides a convenient launching point for activities in the national parks or along Snake River. Killer views of the pines surround the standard cabins, complete with two queen beds (or one king bed) and rocking chairs on the porch.
Steal away for three nights, from June 1 to June 17 or August 18 to September 29 ($350) or from June 18 to August 17 ($451).
After breakfast for two at the lodge, your activity options are as expansive as the 2.5 million acres of protected land surrounding your accommodations. The Grand Tetons features unbeatable hiking and biking trails, an abundance of photo opportunities, canoeing, and fishing—the list goes on.
Choose from an included horseback trail ride or scenic Snake River rafting trip for two, or strike out on your own to discover the same area that amazed President Ulysses S. Grant—he went on to establish Yellowstone as the first national park in 1872—and the world's largest collection of geysers.
Marvel at Mammoth Hot Springs and Old Faithful; hike the Tower Falls trail; watch the bison congregate in Hayden Valley; then travel through the canyon and past the 40-foot Firehole Falls via Firehole Canyon Drive.
"In summer look for a sign marking a pullout and swimming hole," says Fodor's. "This is one of only two places in the park (Boiling River on the North Entrance Road is the other) where you can safely and legally swim in the park's thermally heated waters."
Back at the lodge, kick back at Sheffields Restaurant & Bar for a brew, local fare, and old-school Western hospitality. Once you flag down this Wyoming Escape, you're good to go for a getaway with serious mountain air.
"There are float trips, horseback rides, and excellent fishing in Polecat Creek or the Snake River. The lodge is a locus of activity, with its double-sided fireplace, fancy dining room, gift shop, [and] espresso bar and pub with large-screen TV... "-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: June 19-21, 2012, June 26-27, 2012, July 1-6, 2012, July 18-19, 2012, July 23-25, 2012 and August 1-10, 2012
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes daily breakfast for two, choice of Horseback Ride for two or Scenic & Wild Raft Trip for two
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 6, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 6, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 6, 2012 • Enjoy By October 6, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings