Wining Down Pristine Paso Robles
Villa Valdemosa • Paso Robles, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360) in the Sorrento, Portofino Suite, or Syrah Suite between now and December 23, 2012
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two Wine Tasting Vouchers per Guest
- Welcome Wine Tasting at Estate Winery and Early Evening Wine Tasting
There's a reason Paso Robles is San Luis Obispo's fastest-growing city—it's aging like the fine wines it's known for. For the Chicago White Sox in 1913, its hot springs were a site to soak sore muscles. Today, its hallowed vineyards produce some of the world's best Zinfandel.
And with this week's Escape, you and a friend can stop reading about the town's legendary history and become a part of it with a two-night stay for two in the Villa Valdemosa.
Sneak off on a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($280) or Fridays and Saturdays ($360), in the Sorrento, Portofino, or Syrah Suite, between now and December 23, 2012.
This gorgeous Tuscan-style villa, located on a private ten-acre estate, offers a private entrance that leads to your exclusive suite. These luxe abodes are appointed with rustic furnishings, a whirlpool tub, Wi-Fi, and a private sun deck featuring 300-degree see-forever views—keep your eyes open for the herd of deer that calls the estate home.
After a welcome wine tasting at the on-site Estate Winery, wake up to a continental breakfast for two prepared daily with fresh herbs from the villa's garden, then stroll the estate's bucolic trails and backroads to one of the many nearby wineries, where your two $10 wine tasting vouchers will get you started in the right direction.
Once your insides are warm, let your outsides catch up with a trip to the local hot springs, revered for their medicinal effects since the Salinan Indians discovered them more than 1,000 years ago.
With a quick drive to downtown Paso Robles, you'll see why the charming city was recently awarded the National Great American Small Town Award. From boutique shops to world-class wine and restaurants, PR needs no help in the public relations department.
At the end of this perfect day, enjoy an included early evening wine tasting before retiring to your suite with that special someone who was lucky enough to make history with you on this vacation of a lifetime.
"My stay at the Villa Valdemosa was by far the highlight of my California road trip! Everything from the views of the Paso Robles countryside and neighboring wineries, to the accommodations made by the proprietor to customize our stay."-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by December 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 22 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Vouchers include daily continental breakfast for two, two wine tasting vouchers per guest, welcome wine tasting at estate winery and early evening wine tasting
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout Dates: 6/29-6/30, 11/22-11/25
- Stays during holidays and/or festivals are an additional $20/night paid directly to the property
- 12% taxes and fees payable upon reservation; please note, taxes based on full promotional value, not paid value
- Pets welcome for $50/night; one pet per room
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 23, 2012 • Enjoy By December 23, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings