Gourmet Getaway in Historic Loudoun County
Goodstone Inn & Estate • Middleburg, VA
- A Two-Night Weekday ($398) or Weekend ($495) Stay for Two
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Each Guest
- A Half-Bottle of Wine and Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary Tasting at a Local Winery
- $50 Credit to Apply Toward Spa Treatments or Dinner
- Access to Property Activities
If you've been on the fox hunt for a wine country getaway, gallop away with this week's Escape. We're sending you to explore Virginia's Goodstone Inn & Estate, where you'll experience charm and tranquility—without ponying up much dough.
You're in for quite the ride in the heart of Middleburg, the seat of Virginia hunt and wine country. The inn, once an expansive dairy farm, is now home to a private estate that exudes the chivalry and privilege of a bygone era (many of the original structures have been retained and restored), while modern adaptations (former stables have been converted to luxurious suites) and first-class service will have you feeling more fulfilled than feudal.
Your romantic, two-night stay in the historic inn comes complete with gourmet breakfast each morning, a half bottle of wine, afternoon tea, a complimentary wine tasting at a local winery, $50 to use at the property's luxurious spa or restaurant, and access to a variety of activities on their 265-acre property—all for $398 during the week, or $495 on the weekend.
You and your partner can take the reins through this scenic stretch of Middleburg: Enjoy hiking trails, scenic rolling green hills, mountain bikes delivered to your cottage doorstep, a heated pool and hot tub, lazy hammocks perfect for reading a good book, and breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountain views, all without leaving Goodstone's property.
Or, smitten by the serene beauty of the surrounding equestrian estates, you can trot off the grounds to experience downtown Middleburg's antique shops, local wineries, nearby horseback riding, canoeing, hot air balloon rides, and more.
With your $50 credit, saddle up for a rejuvenating massage at the inn's Spa at Goodstone, housed in a renovated farmstead barn, or enjoy an upscale dinner courtesy of Chef William Walden at the restaurant named a Visit Loudoun Destination Restaurant.
It's no wonder Condé Nast called this country retreat the Most Excellent Inn for 2011: Considering the luxuries of such an Escape, this is one of those rare times when you truly can look a gift horse in the mouth.
"Ideally, and if I’m incredibly lucky, I’m in Kennebunkport or Middleburg. When we’re in Middleburg, we stay at the Goodstone Inn. "-- Jenna Bush, in Town and Country Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 1 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per reservation only (vouchers cannot be combined for extended stays)
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid in May, June, October, or November
- Not valid on holidays and holiday weekends: Mother's Day (5/7-5/8), Memorial Day (5/28-5/30), Father's Day (6/18-6/19), July 4th (7/2-7/4), Labor Day (9/3-9/5), Columbus Day (10/8-10/10), Veteran's Day (11/11-11/13), Thanksgiving (11/24-11/27), Christmas (12/23-12/25), NYE (12/30-1/1), Presidents Day (2/18-2/20), MLK Day (1/14-1/16), Valentine's Day (2/14)
- Voucher includes: complimentary breakfast, 1/2 a bottle of wine, afternoon tea, $50 to spend at the spa or diner, a complimentary wine tasting at a local winery, and access to activities on the inn property
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 26, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2012 • Enjoy By March 26, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings