Warm Colors and Crisp Air in the White Mountains
Lodge at Jackson Village • Jackson, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($214) or Fridays and Saturdays with Saturday- and Sunday-Morning Continental Breakfast ($252)
- Homemade Cookies Each Afternoon
- Bottle of Sparkling Cider and Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Great Glen Trails Guest Pass with 50% Discount on Bike Rentals, Mt. Washington Auto Road Drive Yourself Pass, and Return of the Pumpkin People Map
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Trust us: fall colors are much more brilliant in person than on your office calendar. This autumn, see for yourself when you dive into the leaves of New Hampshire.
Escape to the Lodge at Jackson Village, where you'll enjoy two nights in a queen room, Sundays through Thursdays ($214) or Fridays and Saturdays with Saturday- and Sunday-morning continental breakfast ($252). Visitors also receive homemade cookies each afternoon, a bottle of sparkling cider, and late 1 p.m. checkout.
Jackson Village—named one of the Top Ten Most Romantic Villages in America by Yankee Magazine—is nestled in the White Mountains amid blazing red and gold autumn foliage. Consider the lodge your refuge from the crisp fall breeze as you relax by the crackling fire and enjoy homemade cookies with that special someone.
Snow might not fall yet, but the leaves sure will, and there's no better to place to catch them than Great Glen Trails. Armed with an included guest pass and 50-percent discount on bike rentals, you can pedal along the shady trails admiring the pristine New England forest.
When you want to see the season's splendor from an even higher vantage point, Mt. Washington Auto Road lets you scale a mountain in your car. Your Drive Yourself pass includes access for one driver, a "This Car Climbed Mt. Washington" bumper sticker, and an audio tour CD. Finally, for a taste of October, use your included map for a self-guided tour of Jackson's Return of the Pumpkin People event. For the past 25 years, residents and businesses have created elaborate displays of pumpkin-headed people scattered throughout the town.
There's no glossy substitute for seeing the dazzling colors of autumn in person. Make the most of the year's brightest season with this Escape to the White Mountains.
"A charming hotel in the bed-and-breakfast style... The room was spacious and immaculate with modern amenities including free Wi-Fi. There is a lovely sitting room in the lobby area with comfortable couches, chairs, and a fireplace."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee for rescheduling
- Blackout dates are 9/21-10/15
- Based upon double occupancy
- Must be at least 21 years or older
- No smoking or pets
- Voucher includes Great Glen Trails Guest Pass with 50% discount on bike rentals, Mt. Washington Auto Road Drive Yourself Pass, and Return of the Pumpkin People Map
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2012 • Enjoy By November 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 48% savings