This Train is Bound for Fairfield County
Stamford Suites • Stamford, CT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite
- Two Round-Trip Train Tickets from Stamford to Manhattan's Grand Central Station
- Two Gym Passes to Stamford Athletic Club
- Welcome Basket
Fairfield County: close enough to enjoy the perks of NYC but far enough away to feel removed from the urban commotion. Escape to Connecticut's Stamford Suites hotel, just 45 minutes outside Manhattan, and sleep without the sounds of honking and sirens.
Stay for one night in a King Suite, featuring a full kitchen, two 32-inch flat screen TVs, and complimentary Wi-Fi ($155).
You'll start your day with coffee, tea, and pastries in the lobby, then you can work on your physique with two included passes to the Stamford Athletic Club. The state-of-the-art facility features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, free weights, cardio equipment, and exercise classes.
Then, get outside and take a walk along the beach at Cove Island Park, bike around downtown Stamford, or visit the Bartlett Arboretum & Gardens—in addition to thousands of plants, the 91-acre arboretum includes a research library, art gallery, and ecology trails.
For a romantic evening, head into NYC for dinner and a Broadway show with your included round-trip train tickets; or, stay in Stamford and dine on Italian cuisine at Capriccio Cafe or share tapas at Barcelona before catching one of the latest blockbusters at Bow Tie Cinemas or an indie flick at Avon Theatre.
As you stroll the tree-lined streets of Stanford you'll find that away from the chaos of the city, you can really slow down for a bit.
"The suite is very large, more like a one-bedroom appartment with loads of space to spread out. Easy walking distance to downtown area and numerous great restaurants. The staff is always very friendly and helpful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must be 21 years old to check-in
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collecte at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 31, 2012 • Enjoy By October 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings