Strike it Rich in Tampa Bay
Innisbrook Resort • Innisbrook, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room ($137)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Executive Suite ($161)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite ($185)
- Full Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Two Nights
Teeming with fish and eye-catching greenery—but lacking in the gold department—Tampa Bay proved a bust for early Spanish conquistadors on the hunt for gilded riches. Yet, in keeping with its mythical fortune, the western Florida destination is now a virtual goldmine of outdoor attractions and luxurious amenities.
Discover a treasure trove of perks with an Escape to Tampa Bay's Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort with a one-night stay for two in a Deluxe Room ($137), Executive Suite ($161), or One-Bedroom Suite ($185) at the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning resort.
Comfort, convenience, and familiarity are the core values of Innisbrook, and the resort's oversize accommodations maintain the high standards of the Tampa destination. Tucked inside 900 wooded acres, your private room boasts luxurious linens, high-speed Internet access, and cable television, while suites offer private balconies, a separate living area, and stunning views.
After digging into your room's pile of perks, grab your included breakfast from Market Salamander Grillé before exploring the resort's opulent grounds.
"A massive pool complex with a 15-foot waterslide and a sandy beach are part of the allure of this sprawling resort, but it may be 72 holes of golf, including the challenging Copperhead course, that are the real magnets," says Fodor's review of the hotel. "Bald eagles and herons are sometimes seen on the grounds, which are beautifully maintained."
Indeed, you'll want to perfect your swing on one of the resort's four championship golf courses, organize a match on one of the Tennis Center's seven lighted courts, or head to Lake Innisbrook to snag a largemouth bass. Those looking to hook a diverse catch can arrange a charter trip to the Gulf of Mexico, where Florida redfish, snook, tarper, grouper, and snapper flit beneath the Gulf's warm waters.
Don't miss this golden opportunity—with this Escape to Tampa, you'll strike it rich with plenty of valuable memories.
"My first impression was absolute beauty when driving up. The grounds are quite large and well-kept and contain beautiful golf courses like the famous Copperhead course!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 10/5-6, 2012 and 1/4-6, 2013
- Based on single or double adult occupancy; fee of $35 plus 12% taxes for each additional adult
- Maximum occupancy for a Deluxe Room is 4 people, Executive Suites is 6 people, and the 1 Bedroom suite is 4 people
- Taxes and fees are not included and will be collected at check-in
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 17, 2013 • Enjoy By January 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings