Spanish Flavor in Madrid and Costa del Sol
Key Tours International • Madrid, Spain
- A Nine-Day Trip to Spain with Round-Trip Flights ($1,799 to $1,899 Per Person Depending on Departure City) or Without Flights ($899 Per Person), Including:
- AVE High-Speed Rail from Madrid to Costa Del Sol and Hotel Transfer Upon Arrival in Costa Del Sol
- Seven Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations at Four-Star Hotels with Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 24-Hour Pass for Hop-On, Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour of Madrid
- Two-Hour Admission to Reina Sofia Museum
- Airline Taxes, Baggage Fees, and Hotel Fees Included
- Rates Are Per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
From the urban streets of Madrid to the sunny beaches of Costa del Sol—with a countryside full of storybook towns and villages in between—it's no surprise that Spain has inspired some of America's greatest authors. If the past is your prologue, you'll be writing your own memorable chapter with this Escape: a nine-day trip through Spain courtesy of Key Tours International.
Choose a package that includes round-trip flights ($1,799 to $1,899 per person depending on departure city) or make your own travel arrangements ($899 per person).* However you get there, a number of full-service extras are written into your trip: AVE high-speed rail from Madrid to Costa Del Sol and hotel transfer upon arrival in Costa del Sol; seven nights of double-occupancy, four-star accommodations with a daily buffet breakfast; and all airline taxes, baggage fees, and hotel fees.
After an overnight flight from the US, your story begins in Madrid, where you'll spend three nights at the Emperador Hotel Madrid. Allow your new surroundings to set the tone for the day. You can relax at the elegant hotel or develop a feel for the city at one of its famed street-side cafés.
Admire Madrid from a unique point-of-view on day three. Your trip includes a 24-hour pass for a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour aboard a double-decker bus. Ride along a fixed route past Madrid's most famous monuments and tourist attractions, or introduce a plot twist by stepping off to venture around on foot.
You'll spend day four at leisure in Madrid. You can bookmark some time for art with an included two-hour pass to the Reina Sofia, home to the seminal works of Spain's most celebrated contemporary artists.
The following morning, you'll catch the AVE high-speed rail to the city of Málaga in the Costa del Sol region. Upon arrival, transfer to the resort town of Terremolinos for your first of four nights at the oceanfront Melia Costa del Sol hotel.
The next three days are a blank page for you to pencil in as you choose. Leaf through a book on the Mediterranean beaches of Costa del Sol, or purchase any of several optional excursions to nearby destinations—including Tangiers, Cordoba, Granada, Seville, Gibraltar, or Ronda—each with its own compelling story to tell.
On day nine, it's time to close the book on Spain and fly home. If you struggle to put your experience into words, that's okay. This Escape to Spain truly defies description.
*All rates are per person based on double occupancy (see fine print). Flights depart from New York City ($1,799 per person); Boston or Chicago ($1,809 per person); Washington or Philadelphia ($1,849 per person); or Los Angeles, San Francisco, or Toronto ($1,899 per person).
"The city that produced Picasso (he was born here in 1881) is experiencing a renaissance. New museums, music and dance spaces, and even an internationally acclaimed short-film festival are transforming Málaga into an exciting venue for the arts."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 1 through March 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Please book as early as you can, and in any event no later than October 28
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Blackout dates are December 15-January 2, 2013; available for a supplement paid directly to Key Tours
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $150 for any date changes
- The cost of all airline tickets and airport taxes are non-refundable after a booking is confirmed with Key Tours International
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $355
- Airline used depends on availability
- Voucher includes arrival transportation to Costa del Sol and hotels, all taxes, hotel surcharges, airline tax and fuel surcharges, seven nights at four-star hotels with daily buffet breakfast, 24-hour pass for hop-on, hop-off sightseeing tour of Madrid and two-hour admission to Reina Sofia Museum
- Voucher does not include passport and visa fees, gratuities to drivers and local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, personal expenses, optional tours
- Airline tax and fuel surcharges included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2013 • Enjoy By March 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 25% savings