A Treasure Trove off Mount Rainier
Crystal Mountain Hotels • Crystal Mountain, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, Breakfast Included ($95)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, Without Breakfast ($285)
- Choose from The Alpine Inn, The Quicksilver Lodge, or The Village Inn
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
They say diamonds are a girl's best friend, but for winter-sports enthusiasts there's nothing like crystals—snow crystals. And at Crystal Mountain Hotels, about two hours east of Seattle on the edge of Mount Rainier National Park, you'll encounter a treasure trove of deep bowls, powdery cliffs, and glistening pine needles.
This sparkling Escape for two scores you a one-night stay, Sundays through Thursdays, breakfast included ($95) or a two-night stay, Fridays and Saturdays, without breakfast ($285). Choose from three properties: The Alpine Inn, The Quicksilver Lodge, or The Village Inn.
A Bavarian-style hideaway, The Alpine Inn is a gem of a lodge with a distinctively homey feel. At the heart of the property, the lobby is appointed with couches you can sink into, a roaring fireplace, and board games to set the mood.
At The Quicksilver Lodge, contemporary furnishings and a convenient location near the Mt. Rainier Gondola make it a sparkler of a spot for couples and families alike.
The Village Inn eschews flashy in favor of cozy, with pretty views of the peaks and hiking trails just outside your door.
As the largest ski area in Washington state, made up of 2,600 acres and more than 50 named runs (more than a third of which are black diamonds), Crystal Mountain is an easy drive from Seattle, Tacoma, and the Puget Sound region in general. At the top, the mountain affords unobstructed views of Mount Rainier and the Cascade Range.
Winter, of course, brings all the glamour of a wonderland, boasting more than 350 inches of snowfall annually, which leaves plenty of opportunities for skiing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing. Summer has a glimmer of its own, too, with hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, and disc golf just outside your door.
Crystal Mountain is a treasure worth seeking out any time of year, but especially in winter. Just ask Laura Le Blanc, a former Crystal Mountain ski patroller who was interviewed by The New York Times: "This hill has so many nooks and crannies," she says, "that even after skiing here for eight seasons there's still lines to discover."
"The slopes are challenging, the snow conditions are usually good, and the views of Mt. Rainier are amazing."-- Read Fodor's Review of Crystal Mountain
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Option B; limit 1 per customer
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: November 22 - 25, 2012; December 19, 2012-January 5, 2013; January 18 - 21, 2013; February 15 - 23, 2013
- Promotion valid for all rooms excluding Loft, Family room or Pet rooms
- Crystal Mountain is a seasonal resort with closure periods in the Spring and Fall
- $25 fee for a Cot rental; breakfast is not included for third person
- Parking is included
- Must be 21 years or older to redeem voucher and check-in to hotel
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 13, 2013 • Enjoy By September 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings