The "New" Mexico: Far More Than Spring Break
Hola Grand Faro • San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- A Four-Night All-Inclusive Stay for Two in a Deluxe Ocean View Room, Now through December 20, 2012 and from April 9 through December 20, 2013 ($675), or from January 2 through April 8, 2013 ($796)
- An Automatic Upgrade to a Beach Front Room for the First 25 Purchasers
- Bottle of Wine and Strawberries Upon Arrival
- 50% Discount on Any Tours and Services from Cabo Adventures
- 20% Discount on Spa Treatments
- All-Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Taxes, and Gratuities
- Children Ages 12 and Under Stay for Free
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cabo San Lucas may conjure thoughts of college spring breakers, beer funnels on the beach, and an arm of colorful wristbands, but its sister town on the tip of the Baja Peninsula—San José del Cabo—is much more subdued. While the rowdy Cabo is not far (only 20 minutes, in fact), San José del Cabo's tree-lined streets are inviting for those who don't have an affinity for all-night revelry in hotel hallways.
"It's quietly emerging as a hangout for the well-heeled, famous and discreet, who want to enjoy the Cabo sun while avoiding the Cabo Wabo way of life," says The New York Times.
Escape to a place that is all-inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and taxes and gratuities, but not in the center of the chaos: the Hola Grand Faro. Stay for four nights in a Deluxe Ocean View Room for two ($675 to $796 depending on travel dates*), complete with a flat-screen TV and mini bar stocked with bottled water and soft drinks.
Better yet, the first 25 purchasers of this Escape will be automatically upgraded to a Beach Front Room. And if the peace and quiet isn't alluring enough for families, the fact that kids ages 12 and under stay for free will surely tempt those looking for a trip with the out-of-school youngsters.
The view from your private terrace or balcony is not really as much of an ocean view as it is a sea view—a Sea of Cortez view. In addition to a bottle of wine and strawberries upon arrival, a 20-percent discount on spa services (like a beachfront massage) will ensure you are completely relaxed for the entirety of your stay.
Resorts in Mexico take their pools seriously. Check out the property's five options before finding your perfect poolside retreat, whether it includes a comfy lounge chair shaded by an umbrella or a swim-up bar. And the choices don't stop at the water features—mornings bring the breakfast spread at Los Olas Beachfront Restaurant (one of the five on-site restaurants), where tasty pastries and fruit are served alongside made-to-order omelets, pancakes, and more.
The quiet town square is a welcome relief from Cabo's crowds and a delight to meander around. Just don't plan on popping into boutiques between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m., when shop owners are taking an afternoon siesta.
Those with a craving for excitement will want to take off (and take half off the price) on a tour with Cabo Adventures—such as a zip line excursion in a protected biosphere or an outback and camel safari in Rancho San Cristobal—before sampling Cabo's famous nightlife.
After all, the "new" Mexico is all about partying on your own terms.
*Travel Dates: Now through December 20, 2012 and from April 9 through December 20, 2013 ($675); and from January 2 through April 8, 2013 ($796)
"It was difficult to decide between staying in San José del Cabo or Cabo, but we chose correctly—this resort sits on one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen and has an atmosphere that is much more relaxing than Cabo."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 24, 2012 - January 2, 2013 and February 14-19, 2013
- Voucher includes a 50% discount on any tours and services from Cabo Adventures, a 20% discount on spa testaments, is All-Inclusive of meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, and gratuities
- Children Ages 12 and Under Stay for Free
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings