Ode to Sun and Surf on St. Pete Beach
Postcard Inn on the Beach • St. Pete Beach, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Resort-View Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($185) or Fridays and Saturdays ($245)
- Two Welcome Drinks
- $25 Credit Toward a Two-Day Cabana Rental or Parasailing
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Float a message in a bottle or type an email—a first-rate Gulf Coast getaway is worth writing home about, no matter how do you it. Discover hip digs and plenty to praise at the Postcard Inn on the Beach in St. Pete Beach, Florida.
Escape for a two-night stay for two in a Classic Resort-View Room, Sundays to Thursdays ($185) or Fridays and Saturdays ($245). You'll also receive two welcome drinks, a $25 credit toward a two-day cabana rental or parasailing, and late 1 p.m. checkout.
"Created as a 'Vintage American Getaway,' Postcard Inn on the Beach was trendy before it opened in the fall of 2009," says Frommer's. Packed with old-school style, this boutique hotel is best described with words like "funky," "fresh," and "fun."
Harking back to the age of endless summers, your room features large-scale surfing photography by local artists along with vintage light fixtures, reclaimed surf gear, and wooden design details. Hang ten in your groovy accommodations, then start your story with a stroll along St. Pete's shores. With your $25 credit toward a two-day cabana rental and your choice of a paddleboat rental or parasailing, you couldn't script a better day at the beach.
"The wide, sugar-soft sandy beach on the Gulf of Mexico—with lounge chairs, a driftwood-decorated shower and a volleyball net—is perhaps the best amenity," says The New York Times. "But there's plenty more to keep you hanging around, including a palm-tree-edged heated pool, a funky beachside bar, two small fitness rooms and a snack shack that serves burgers and fried jalapeños."
Later, treat your taste buds to a stack of sticky ribs at the on-site Beachwood BBQ & Burger. Offering a spread of local seafood—try the barbecue grouper, accented with mango raspberry chutney and citrus mango puree—as well as plenty of American favorites, the eatery is the perfect place to indulge in timeless food and drink.
Postcard Inn on the Beach re-wrote the book on Florida vacations, so pen your own tribute to sun and surf in St. Pete.
"If you're looking for a beachfront hotel with a cool party vibe, this is the spot for you. The tiki bar rocks, the pool area is huge, and they have a garden area with a fire pit that can be turned on at your request in a lovely lawn area."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: December 28, 2012 - January 1, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- $15/night room tax and other sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $25 credit toward one 2-day cabana rental or parasailing (does not include paddleboard), 1:00pm late check-out
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • Enjoy By February 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings