Simplicity and Fine Dining in Tuscany's Arty Capital
BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico • Florence, Italy
- One- (£91), Two- (£161), Three- (£223), or Five-Night (£356) Stay for Two People in Classic Double Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine in Room
So beautiful and abundant is the art in Florence that a whole syndrome—Stendhal—has been named for the dizzying, fainting response that some visitors experience at the sight of it. Aesthetes with a stronger constitution can see what all the fuss is about courtesy of this week's Escape to the BEST WESTERN Grand Hotel Adriatico in the Tuscan capital.
You're in for a visual treat from the minute you walk into the city-centre hotel: you and your fellow art critic will muse over the teak floors, oak furnishings, and plush fabrics as you unpack for an overnight stay in a classic double room for £91 (up to a £169 value). Alternatively, make it two nights for £161 (up to a £320 value), three nights for £223 (up to a £472 value), or five nights for £356 (up to a £774 value)—but however long you linger in your accommodation, expect it to include an en suite with shower and bath, LCD satellite TV, broadband connection, and welcome bottle of wine.
The hotel chef has curated a breathtaking American buffet breakfast platter that's included with each morning of your stay: think scrambled or boiled eggs, sausages, bacon, sweets and pastries, yoghurt, cereal, muesli—even sparkling wine alongside your tea or coffee.
Put your best pensive face on and warm up your thoughtful head-tilt as you prepare to enter the galleries that have felled many an enthusiast: the Uffizi, where you'll find Boticellis, da Vincis, and Michelangelos; the Bargello, with its Renaissance sculptures by Michelangelo, Donatello, Lombardo, and others; and the National Museum of San Marco, with the works of Fra Angelico. And that's before you even take a step back and consider the nearby Ponte Vecchio bridge, the palaces, and the iconic cathedral—topped with a dome that can be seen throughout the city.
Direct flight options to Florence with easyJet, Ryanair, Flybe, KLM, and more (not included). Flights take approximately two hours. The hotel is around 6km from Florence Airport.
"You can easily explore Tuscany using Florence as a base: enjoy the medieval splendours of Siena, Pisa, Lucca and San Gimignano, and wander the undulating Chianti countryside."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (Options B, C and D must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 30 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 25, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Children aged 0-3 years old stay for free; children aged 4-12 years old must pay a surcharge of €10.00 per child, per night; children aged over 12 years old must pay a surcharge of €30.00 per child, per night
- Free wifi
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic double room
- Voucher includes Daily Buffet Breakfast and Bottle of Wine in Room
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +39 055 27931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 25, 2013 • Enjoy By March 25, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings