Romantic Indulgence in Mystical Marrakech
Dellarosa Hôtel Suites & Spa • Marrakech Hivernage, Morocco
- Three- (£150) or Seven-Night (£375) Stay for Two People in Junior Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- VIP Welcome (Tea and Moroccan Pastries)
- 20-Minute Back Massage for Each Guest with 10% Discount on Further Treatments
- Included Access to Fitness Centre and Wi-Fi
Marrakech, Morocco is a city of many facets: there are the glamorous palaces, the ancient mosques, the solemn tombs, the lush green gardens, the eye-opening museums, and the bustling, unforgettable souks; including the country's largest traditional Berber market. Seen something you like? Then allow us to make you an offer you can't refuse: this Escape to Dellarosa Hôtel Suites & Spa.
Our best price: a three-night stay at the four-star design hotel for two people for £150 (up to a £309 value). Or, extend your stay to seven nights for £375 (up to a £722 value). I'm sure we can come to some arrangement once you see your room: a junior suite, no less, it features stylish décor, luxurious bedding, en suite, separate lounge, desk area, satellite TV with DVD player, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi access.
If you're in the market for a good meal, look no further: a VIP welcome with tea and Moroccan pastries begins your stay, while a daily breakfast in the sumptuous surrounds of the hotel restaurant, Le 500, is also included. Take a moment to peruse the buffet's wares: expect to choose from crêpes, Moroccan pastries, assorted cheeses, olives, eggs, cured meats, merguez sausages, croissants, fruit, and various dairy delights.
There's no need to pay the price for all those treats: access to the venue's fitness centre, including personal coach, is part and parcel of your package; then once you're tired of all that back and forth, make the most of your inclusive 20-minute back massage per person, and 10% each off further treatments at the well-appointed spa. We won't be knocked down any further, because we know Marrakech has plenty you can't resist: the entrancing Badi, Bahia, and Royal Palaces; the Ben Youssef, Koutoubia, and Mouassine Mosques; and the show-stopping Museum of Islamic Art in the Marjorelle Gardens for starters. So, do we have a deal?
This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability. Two additional guests can be added for €35 per person, per night. Children under 4 years old can stay in parent's room for free. Children between 5 and 12 years old received a 50% discount.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"Start at the action-packed Djemaa el-Fna, and if you can tear yourself away from the castanet-clanging water-sellers and turbaned potion-sellers, head into Marrakesh’s maze of covered market streets."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers not included
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by September 30, 2013
- Voucher excludes May 06/08/11/12
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Free Wi-Fi
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Deal based on double occupancy in a junior suite room
- Supplement for the 3rd and 4th person is €35 per person per night, payable directly to hotel
- A child under 4 years old is accommodated in the parent's room for free
- Between 5 and 12 years old: 50% off of standard rate applies
- Children cannot access the spa
- Voucher includes: Three- (£150) or Seven-Night (£375) Stay for Two People in Junior Suite, Daily Breakfast, VIP Welcome (Tea and Moroccan Pastries), 20-Minute Back Massage for Each Guest with 10% Discount on Further Treatments, Included Access to Fitness Centre and Wi-Fi
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +212 (0) 524 422 227 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2013 • Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 51% savings