This Week Only: Boutique Digs + Festival Tix
Splash House • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two at Caliente Tropics Hotel, August 8 to 11
- Two General Admission Wristbands for Splash House Festival, August 10 to 11
Long before mid-century modernism took Palm Springs by storm, the likes of Liberace and Frank Sinatra had already discovered the city's winning combination of desert sunshine, dirty martinis, and kidney-shaped swimming pools. These days, the glitterati descends on low-slung hotels in oversized sunglasses and retro bathing suits. But between the swaying palms and tiki torches, the party looks decidedly different, with electro-pop headliners pumping out dance-worthy beats that are anything but old-fashioned.
Built in 1964 and renovated in 2011, the Caliente Tropics Hotel still oozes the retro Polynesian charm that drew the Rat Pack to party around its pool. Each of the hotel's 90 refurbished rooms is outfitted in tasteful Tahitian décor with top-of-the-line mattresses, 500 thread-count linens, and Wi-Fi. Here, guests spend most of their time lounging on the expansive lawns or by one of the largest swimming pools in the city. Plus, when the tiki torches light up in early evening, the tropical grounds provide an atmospheric place to splash and groove.
Palm Springs is packed with glitzy pools and DJs blasting dance-ready beats, but with so many to choose from, it can be hard to find the right party to crash. With access to three of the city's top pool decks—Saguaro Hotel, The Curve, and Caliente Tropics—fully stocked bars, food trucks, and sets by DJs like Neon Indian, Splash House is your ticket to Palm Springs' hottest summer event. A non-stop shuttle will transport you and your crew between properties and exclusive after-parties. Plus, your accommodations at the Caliente Tropics put you in the center of the action.
"Staff was kind, friendly, and helpful. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. They have a great cabana and pool area and are close to downtown. "-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Unlimited vouchers per customer
- Valid for the event "A Special Pool & Music Festival" August 10th-11th only; Hotel accomodations can be used for Fri 8/9 & Sat 8/10 night or Sat 8/10 & Sun 8/11 nights
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 11, 2013 • Enjoy By August 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• ONLY VALID ON EVENT DATE
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings