Catch Waves in the UK's Surf Capital
Hotel Sunnyside Newquay • Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Three- (£79) or Four-Night (£99) Surf Getaway in Private En Suite Accommodation for One Person (Based on Double Occupancy)
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Welcome Beer on Arrival
- 50% Discount on Surfing or Body Boarding Lessons During Stay
Let's go surfing now, everybody's learning how, insisted the Beach Boys. Those in the know say that September is one of the best times to surf in the UK with warmer water and good wave action; with this Escape to Hotel Sunnyside Newquay in Cornwall, you can follow suit.
We've heard surfing's mighty wild and getting bigger every day, so hop in the VW for a three-night surf getaway for just £79 per person (up to a £225 value), or four nights for £99 (up to a £309 value). Say hello to the bright, clean, and colourful rooms at Sunnyside. All rooms boast a neat en suite shower room and a TV with Freeview, while extras including sea views, hot drinks facilities, reserved private parking, and Wi-Fi are all available at a small additional charge. You'll toast your arrival (and to good waves) with a welcome beer.
But of course, you'll be in Newquay to get on-board, under the expert guidance of the Newquay Surfing School. Book a surf lesson (with an included 50% discount) and just a short stroll from the hotel, you'll gather on Great Western Beach to be taught by European pro-longboarder Adam Griffiths and his team of B.S.A. surf coach and R.N.L.I. lifeguard qualified instructors. Over a 2½-hour lesson you'll learn all the basics before hitting Newquay's famous waves.
Ensure you've got the energy to tackle the ocean in the breakfast room, and stock up on your choice of breakfast: either a full English, veggie full English, or the continental breakfast tray of cereals, toast, yogurt, and fruit.
When you're not riding the waves, the hotel is also within walking distance of Newquay Town Centre so you have plenty of access to the town's eleven sandy beaches, boutique shops, restaurants, and adventure activities. By night, relax in the hotel's Bottle Bar complete with pool tables or enjoy the town's legendary nightlife.
This Escape is for two people, with stays starting with a Monday arrival. A Thursday or Friday check-in is available with a supplement of £15 per person, per night. Pricing is based on double occupancy. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"The unofficial capital of Cornish surfing, [...] if you’re looking to learn how to brave the waves, this is the place to do it."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Voucher based on double occupancy. In order to avail of this offer you must purchase one voucher per person
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between September 1 and October 31, 2013
- Surfing lessons available to 18 October only
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option A and B: Standard offer price based on check-in on Monday only
- Option A: Thursday or Friday check-in available for 3 night stay only with a surcharge of £15 per person per night
- Option B: Thursday or Friday check-in available for 4 night stay only with a surcharge of £15 per person per night
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- All children under 2 years are charged £5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1
- Upgrades to a twin/double standard room available for a supplement of £5 pppn. Standard sea-view rooms are also available at £10 pppn. All upgrades are subject to availability and payable directly to hotel All upgrades/weekend supplement surcharges are payable direct to the hotel
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Voucher includes: Three- (£79) or Four-Night (£99) Surf Getaway in Private En Suite Accommodation for One Person (Based on Double Occupancy), Daily Full English Breakfast , Welcome Beer on Arrival, Two-Day Wetsuit and Board Hire if Booking Lesson, 50% Discount on Surfing or Body Boarding Lessons During Stay
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Please contact 01637 873338 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2013 • Enjoy By October 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings