Castles, Rolling Countryside, and Shakespeare's Birthplace
The Glebe Hotel • Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Two-Course Table D'hôte Dinner Each
- Bottle of Prosecco in Room
- Full Use of Leisure Facilities
- Seven-Day Availability
Throughout the Middle Ages, the Earls of Warwick ruled the town from Warwick Castle, where they committed high treason, made and deposed kings, and were visited by royalty. Nowadays it's not just nobility who can get up to some memorable antics at the fortress—explore the castle dungeons, towers, and ramparts, and new attraction Merlin: The Dragon's Tower when you stay at The Glebe at Barford, Warwickshire.
There's no need to pull a sword from a stone to take your rightful place in the medieval town: an overnight stay for two people at the Church Street hotel is just £89 (up to a £213.40 value). Your quarters wouldn't disappoint the leaders of old either: expect an en suite with bath and shower, flat-screen TV, and included Wi-Fi. Toast your arrival with a bottle of Prosecco in your room. Hold court at the hotel's own leisure centre, complete with well-appointed gym, indoor pool, and a beauty room where you'll receive 20% off all treatments with your stay.
In the evening, swap your usual banquet for feasting like kings and queens courtesy of your included two-course table d'hôte dinner at the Cedars Conservatory Restaurant. Come morning, you'll make it your quest to return to the pretty eatery—all green drapes, floor-to-ceiling windows, and pristine white tablecloths—for your full English breakfast.
Have the knights of your round table accompany you out to survey your kingdom: Warwick Castle, Warwickshire Museum and Market Hall, and St. John's House Museum are about four miles away, while the 19th-century Church of Saint Peter is literally on your doorstep—the hotel was originally its rectory. It wouldn't be Warwickshire without mentioning the bard himself, William Shakespeare, so be sure to visit his birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon.
- This Escape is for two people with seven-day availability.
- Children under 2 years stay free when using existing beds, with a £5 supplement for cot / crib.
- Children over 2 years stay for a £10 per night supplement for an extra bed.
- Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
"This 1820s rectory to the Church of St. Peter has been welcoming wayfarers to either Stratford-upon-Avon or Warwick since it was successfully converted into a small country-house hotel in 1948."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation - bookings must be made within 60 days of purchasing voucher
- Reservation is subject to availability - stay must be completed by January 31, 2014
- Voucher is not valid for December 14, 24, 25, 26, 31, 2013 and January 1, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used over consecutive nights
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Double Room
- Dogs are allowed at a £5 supplement per dog
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds; A £5 surcharge for children under 2 years using a children's cot/crib; A £10 surcharge per person for an extra child or adult staying
- Maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1; Maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1; Extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management
- Voucher includes Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Double Room, Full English Breakfast, Two-Course Table D'hôte Dinner Each, Bottle of Prosecco in Room, Full Use of Leisure Facilities, Seven-Day Availability
- Check-in: 3pm, Check-out: 11am
- 20% discount off beauty treatments
- Additional B&B available for £60 per night
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- For information on any special assistance required including disabled access, please contact merchant directly
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Please contact 01926 624218 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings